ᴠɪ: 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓞𝓥

Start from the beginning

"Hello League Of Villains uhmmm......... where are we?" I ask as they frozen still and they were silent for a minute and like I've heard a cricket sound "This is really awkward" as I use my index finger to scratch my right cheek.

"Are you really the Black Magician?" the man with hand on his face break the silence. "Of course I am" I pout and I saw him as he turns red "Is he sick?" I didn't notice that I was near at him, putting my hand on his forehead and my other hand on my forehead.

"Wh-What a-are you d-do-doing?" He said as I look at our situation as I immediately remove my hands and embarassed to myself. "We didn't know you can blush like that Tomura/Tomura-san/Shigaraki" They all said in unison making Tomura angry.

Tomura's POV

"What is he doing and why did I startled?" a train of thoughts came to my mind. When they said that, it really annoys me making me wanna choke them to death.

"What happen to that psycho, Dabi?" I change the subject so they wouldn't do it any longer. "Why don't you ask him?" Dabi point to Black Magician who's muttering something like using unrecognizable language making us not understand. "Hey you!!! Stop muttering, Black Magician" I shout to get his attention.

"JɄ₴₮ ₵₳ⱠⱠ ₥Ɇ ĐɆ₭Ʉ" Once that I heard that, it makes me- no not just me but us shivered like he's the lion king while us is just like a little rat to him. Like he's at the top of the food chain. It really scary that my legs are trembling and a little touch of it, I will fall. "Sorry about that, by the way just call me Deku" he apologized.

"What the h*ll was just now? It made me chills" Himiko said that just awake from her slumber. "Hello Himiko" Deku waved at her and it make her hug herself in fear. "I really don't know what he did to Himiko to make her scared like that" my curiousity making me messed up.

"Don't worry, I never once intention to kill you all but to just you know... arrested" He said as he suddenly throw his cards toward us and we quickly dodge it. "Like the reports saids, the cards was very sharp" he suddenly grab Himiko and about to run but Dabi manage to attack him. I can see that his coat burned as he remove it and throw it on the ground as he dash at Dabi ready to punch but suddenly the door opened.

"Hello, LOV we sho-" we all look at the door and saw the leader of Shie Hassaikai, Haruto Takahashi, suddenly showed up making us stop from the fight. "Uhmm.... wrong timing, Goodbye" he was about to escape as Deku suddenly spoke "Father!! What are you doing here?" that made him stop and look at Deku. "Father?!!!" we all shouted except to Haruto and Deku.

"Oh~ my cute future son-in-law~" he suddenly tackled Deku with a hug and purred like a cat. "Future son-in-law?" "You didn't answer my question" he deadpanned. "Oh right I was here to talk to AFO for the invitation he gave me for the alliance" "Ehh?!" He was shock at Haruto's statement.

No One's POV

"Ehh?!" Izuku was quite shock "I didn't know that....... just kidding I already know that" "Ehh?!" it was like Izuku used a reverse card that now they're the one who shocked. *Laugh* "Look at your face, Father pfft- hahahahahaha" Izuku continue to laugh as he cried out of joy.

"Hey stop that Zuzu-chan" "Zuzu-chan?" They all (except Izuku and Haruto) thought as Izuku stop laughing "Okay, let's get the point, Father" Izuku let his dark aura released making Haruto shivered. "Do you wanna never ever seen your lovable son?" Izuku threatened as he(Haruto) quivered "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Don't do that Zuzu-chan, I still wanna see my son, forgive me" Haruto beg.