Collision of Death and Destruction

Start from the beginning

"Oya? I can't let them get away without fun."

Drak snapped his fingers.

A huge shake in space happened again. But this time, it was more like it was an earthquake in space.

One by One, the Self proclaimed Gods that Testarossa, Carrera, Ultima provoked by the will of Rimuru. Started appearing.

"What-!" Rimuru didn't expect this.

"You thought the self proclaimed Gods were made out of their will huh? Too bad, all of them are my army!" With the sadistic smile Drak had.

Rimuru realized he wasn't being cautious enough about his decisions.

He knew Ciel had other plans. But he instead went with his plan.

"Damn it." He muttered.

"Now! I hope those people enjoy their food!"
Drak was ready, he wasn't gonna let his subordinates go. For him they too, were also a threat.

Rimuru's allies knew that a Battlefield near the battle of Rimuru and The Sentinel King was too dangerous.

So they made a distance.

Now they were ready, Rimuru-sama was now so far that he wasn't visible anymore.

It would even be perfect to say that the fight wasn't visible, because of their speed. Travelling 50 universes away was too easy. This was also because of a warp ability they all had obtained during their time in space.

But the sentinels were also connected to space now. The were quick to follow them.

Apparently, the Tree of Yggdrasil was overwritten.

They, who didn't knew the use of the tree except for Rimuru.

They told Shuna to go to the tree and take it back no matter what, since it was Rimuru's order. This was sent via Thought Communication.

----

Rimuru was cautious of his surroundings, Drak could appear anywhere unexpected.

So to prevent warping unexpectedly near him.

Rimuru stopped time.

This skill was a privilege of receiving Rey's power.

This skill was called.

⟨⟨God's Control-Time⟩⟩

It was the ability to control time.

Yes, control time.

At first Rimuru thought this was the same skill but had a different name.

But Ciel explained that.

Unlike the other Temporal abilities Rimuru had acquired that was certainly powerful it had a range. Which meant it didn't stop time itself. It only meant he can stop a fraction of time.

But this skill was very, different. It could stop time, Time itself. Which meant no being could move in Rimuru's Time domain, no literal creatures is moving except for Drak.

Of course this was already expected by Rimuru.

This basically meant, they would fight, but they will be inside a stopped world, where no one can interact with them.

Now that the domain he made was set.

Drak, with the speed of light launched himself at Rimuru.

This was also expected. As Ciel calculated.

Rimuru was able to block this with his hand.

Drak, who looked very baffled thought this was surprising. Backed off out of cautiousness.

"Now that was a surprise, you managed to block my attack." Drak waved his hands and a sword with a black aura as it's blade appeared.

This all happened while Drak was talking.

Rimuru who knew he'd be at a disadvantage without a weapon, decided to grab a weapon for himself as well.

Rimuru swiped his hand. And the space where he swiped was cut.

Rimuru put his hand in the Space Rift and grabbed a weapon.

This was Rimuru's best weapon who has been resting in his ⟨⟨Space Storage⟩⟩ skill. This sword was constantly feeding off Rimuru's aura, which made it the strongest and most connected sword Rimuru has.

This sword was called 'Lilith' it was Sword colored with a shining red and gold it was named after an attendant Ruminas had.

This sword was a considered a Vampire.

Since it was a Spirit Sword that only ate Magicules of its owner.

Now that Rimuru was ready, he turned his attention back to Drak who was smirking.

"Ciel, I trust you are able to calculate his weakness?"

<<Yes Master, now please turn your attention towards the enemy.>>

Both of them stood still for a moment glaring at each other.

Finally, one of them attacked-

*Zap!*

Both of their blade reached each other with the sound of Vibrating Space Components, it was too destructive.

Both swords were hitting each other. Rimuru and Drak was speeding up with no signs of exhaustion whatsoever.

They sped up, sped up, and sped up until a thousand of afterimages were the only thing that could be seen.

This was very surprising.

As Ciel once explained to Rimuru.

Stopping time Comes with a great sacrifice.

Basically, all things move be the will of time.

It moves like a current.

Stopping it is pretty much impossible, unless you have the strength and skill.

If you stop time the price to pay is basically, your speed will slow down in a domain where time is stopped.

Because, as the current of time moves towards Rimuru, Rimuru was blocking it from flowing.

Which puts a heavy shoulder in the people inside this Time-stopped domain.

Basically, Both Drak and Rimuru lost speed and it was like carrying a million planets in their back, But despite this, they were still able to make a thousand afterimages despite being slowed down by the force of time.

This kind of fight went on for a whole year in the Time-stopped domain.

Which was nothing in the real time.

Rimuru slashed Drak's hand and cutting the planets behind his hand as well.

But the force of their blows were all slowed down as well. And this was going on for years.

It meant that there are about a thousands of pending, destructive blows that would happen in the real time once Rimuru cancels the spell.

After Rimuru cut Drak's hand off, the other hand off Drak reached in the abdomen of Rimuru and pushed Rimuru away from him immediately.

They were so fast nothing could catch up.

"Damn it, this is too long, we need to end this."
Rimuru thought as he was very exhausted mentally he wanted this to end, and clearly Drak too. Was also exhausted.

"Hahhhh..... Y-yo! You look weak!" Drak said while panting.

"I- could- I-could say the same to you,,.." Rimuru replied back.

"Ciel, is it still not done yet?"

<<I am very upset master, he seems to know how to counter my power to analyze. So this might take a while.>>

"Okay" Rimuru said as he took action once more.

The fight isn't over until one is tired and one is the victor.

Who would win?.

Next chapter: Rimuru and Drak's Destructive Clash.