𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Start from the beginning

⠀⠀The smile on her face twists into a cruel smirk, and all goes black.

⠀⠀"Cut!"

⠀⠀The set lights come back to life once more, and the crew lets out a chorus of applause following the completion of one of the final scenes of the upcoming blockbuster thriller.

⠀⠀Aria DeAngelis breathes out a small sigh of relief and stands from her position, wiping the forced tears from her cheeks before returning a prideful beam at the director and off—camera crew.

⠀⠀"Marvellous job, you two." Manoj Shyamalan sets his clipboard down at a nearby table to pay well—earned compliments to the young stars of his film, "There is truly no greater joy for a director than to see talent bringing his vision to life."

⠀⠀"It's a beautiful script," Aria praises, heart swelling with passion for her character's innocent girl—next—door turned psychopathic self—preserving killer persona, "The audience will never see it coming."

⠀⠀"I'm sure they won't." He beams proudly, "Now you two take it easy this weekend. We have a couple more weeks of filming before it's a wrap, and I want my stars well—rested and ready as ever for the home stretch."

⠀⠀"Will do."

⠀⠀The director gives a firm nod before heading back to the camera crew to review the day's footage.

⠀⠀Timothée Chalamet, the face of Aria's onscreen lover — and unbeknownst victim — dusts off his pants and offers the girl a smile.

⠀⠀"You did great," He compliments truthfully.

⠀⠀"We did great." She corrects with a smile, offering a hand to help him up from his previously slumped position against the faux brick wall, "This movie's gonna be a hit."

⠀⠀He nods in agreement before handing her back the slinky white camisole that was hastily wrapped around his fake wound, "I figure you'd rather cover up."

⠀⠀She lets out a small chuckle, gratefully accepts the item of clothing and slips it over her body, but not before catching the ever so subtle glance he spares over her half—exposed breasts and torso.

⠀⠀She pays no mind. He is a man, after all, and they're all the same. At this point in her life, she's gotten so used to it that what was previously a burning predatory gaze now diminished to nothing but a barely—there discomforting tingle.

⠀⠀And if there was anything else Aria learnt in all her years of stardom and reputed man—eating, it was that there existed only three steps to get any man wrapped around her freshly manicured finger.

⠀⠀This was step one; to entice them.

⠀⠀"So..." Timothée runs a hand over his dark curls, "You got any plans after this? I'll be hanging out in my trailer for a couple hours — you're welcome to join me."

⠀⠀She doesn't miss the mischievous glint in his eyes.

⠀⠀"I'll have to decline today," She replies gracefully.