08. 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐧 𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

"bottoms up, princess." he told her with a smirk on his face. y/n tilted her head back as she taste the sweetness of the hennessy. she liked the taste of it, it was sweet and easier on the burn side. she steadily swallowed all of the alcohol that was poured into her mouth.

hange enjoyed looking at y/n chug all the hennessy he poured in her mouth. her tongue was out and he can see two small balls placed horizontally at the tip if her tongue. he never really noticed that she had a tongue piercing, but he did think it made her sexier.

the hennessy bottle was now empty and both hange and y/n were feeling a bit drunk. hange began feeling up her body— caressing all if her curves softly. his hands traveled down to her ass as he gripped it with pleasure. hange then gave it a hard smack as y/n softly gasped in response.

all the little noises seemed to rile hange up more. whether it was her breathing, gasping, or softly moaning, hange thought it was heaven sent, he adored all the little sounds his angel made.

hange sat up a but so they were face to face. he grabbed her cheeks to pull her in for a sloppy kiss. hange took the opportunity to slide his tongue in her mouth. y/n gladly accepted as she felt the metal bar in his mouth. it did make the kiss a bit uncomfortable but both of them were to turned on and riled up to actually say anything.

the kiss quickly got rough as hange was now pulling off y/n's sweatpants. when he finally managed to take them off he kept his hands on her ass— slapping it as they kissed. there was a wet spot in y/n's underwear and the longer her and hange kissed, the more riled up she gotten, she needed some friction.

y/n started grinding on hange's crotch through his pants. she had heard him softly whimper as he broke up the kiss between them. y/n kept grinding her wetness onto him as he got more and more pent up. she could visibly see that he was excited, she could just be easy and give him what he wants but she wanted to have a little bit of fun, she wanted to tease him.

she began to slowly unzip his jeans and pull them down to his mid-thigh. she seen his visible excitement as she smirked at him before placing her hand on his dick and stroking him slowly. hange had let out a soft moan at her touch and started to thrust his hips into her hand. he had never felt so needy in his life. usually, he skipped foreplay and got what he wanted but now he was ready to beg for it.

as y/n continued to straddle hange's lap, and idea struck him. he had slide her panties to the side so he can feel her wetness. this caused y/n to stop stroking hange and melt in his touch. his fingers had found her clit as he rubbed it slowly, treating her the same as she treated him. as hange was rubbing her clit he found out that she was sensitive when it came to touches like this, he planned to use this to his full advantage.

y/n was trembling to hange's touch, it made her go wild. hange smirked at her weakened state as he sped up his movements. y/n moaned at the sudden change as she laid her head in hange's neck. y/n's moans sound so pretty to hange and he fully intended to hear them more. he had leaned to whisper in her ear as his rubbing on her clit never stopped.

"do you want me to fuck you, angel?" hange seductively asked. y/n looked up at him with teary eyes as he just looked back at her with a smirk, god did he love the way she was looking at him.

"yes. please fuck me." she pleaded weakly. hange smirked at the girl before pulling her into a long kiss.

they both pulled away from the kiss as another idea struck hange. he took his phone out his pocket and set it up on an empty hennessy bottle. y/n watch as he did it, she didn't care much in fact, she actually liked the idea of making a video, it turned her on more.

hange started kissing on her neck while his hands made their way back to her ass. she started to rock her hips on his erection as he was softly moaning. he tried to silence himself by kissing her neck but it was no use, it felt so fucking good.

hange slide her panties further over before he pulled his boxers down, revealing his size. y/n felt her mouth watering at the sight as she was ready for hange to pound into her. she began to slowly lower herself on his dick, feeling him stretch her out. once he was all the way in there they both moaned at them immense pleasure.

hange's hands ran up and down her body as he looked up at her. he leaned up to her ear before softly telling her,

"ride me pretty girl." y/n was sent over the edge as she pulled herself up to bounce up and down on his dick.

loud moans were heard all throughout the room. hange gripped y/n's waist desperately as she was bouncing on top of me. y/n melted into hange's touch as she left her hips move.

"you feel so fucking good angel." hange barely made out. he was letting himself get lost in the pleasure and he didn't mind not one bit.

y/n's hand shakily wrapped around hange's throat, applying slight pressure. hange was surprised by her bold actions but let it happen, he loved it.

y/n's movements slowed down, signifying she was getting tired. hange caught on and grabbed her ass, rapidly moving her up and down. her hold on hange's throat was loosening as she gripped the couch around her so she wouldn't fall. hange sent repeated harsh slaps to y/n's ass and it made her moan ever time.

"fuck, please keep fucking me." she begged out to hange. hange felt accomplished that he was making you lose yourself, he was beginning to feel a little cocky.

"look at the camera and watch yourself turn into my slut." hange told her as he started to mercilessly thrust into her. y/n turned her face to hange's phone with teary eyes. she watch as he pounded into her and how she couldn't even hold herself together.

y/n gripped the couch with ever last bit of strength she had. hange felt her clench around him and it made him whimper under her. he couldn't keep his hands off her ass, it was his favorite part, he loved her ass.

"you're gonna be my pretty little camgirl baby, but only mine." hange darkly spoke to her while pounding her at an accelerating pace. y/n didn't know where all this energy came from but she couldn't say she didn't like it.

y/n was repeatedly clenching around hange's dick, she was close. hange knew this and slowed down his movements. she whined before turning to face him as he had a condescending smirk on his face.

"what's wrong angel? tell me what you want," he told her. y/n felt embarrassed, she felt like she couldn't do it but she had to swallow her pride.

"please. please let me cum." she begged the boy beneath her. he chuckled at at her state before picking up the pace.

"cum with me slut." he demanded. y/n whimpered on top of him as she felt her orgasm creeping on her.

hange was close, dangerously close and at this point it was too late to pull out of her. he held onto her tightly as he shot his load into her followed by a soft moan.

both of them sat there trying to catch their breaths. they both had to process what just happened but they both felt no regrets. hange grabbed his phone from where it was propped up and stopped the video. hange stopped and smiled at the girl on top of him, her hair messy and body sweaty. y/n looked down and hange and seen him smiling which also made her smile.

"what are you smiling about?" she asked him with a smirk on her face. he chuckled at her before kissing her cheek softly.

"you look so pretty when i'm fucking the shit out of you."

💌 notes
look at me updatin after eternity 😩
i'll make edits later <33