-𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛-

Start from the beginning

turning around i grew uneasy. " what on earth is that." about ten weird looking creatures were standing there with a few clubs and some had shields as well. 

"okay listen. im not here to harm you guys... just let me go... and it'll be a win-win situation.okay?"

" i dont think they speak english." someone said from behind me. i whipped around to look up on the rock. there stood a girl with a light green hanfu styled outfit. she held a long polearm, and bore a glowing anemo vision. her hair, adorned with butterfly hairclips ,whipped around like ribbons dancing on the wind, . " stand back. i'll take care of them"

without thinking, i backed up and watched as she dove down and flew around, dancing on the wind like a butterfly. effortlessly she got rid of the strange creatures. 

" are you alright?" she asked me.

i nodded. "and y-"

" hold up. they dropped some good stuff." she bent down and picked up some objects. after gathering the objects and putting them away, she turned to me once again. " Nice to meet you. my name is Ari, General in the Millileth. Whats your name?"

"uh.. my name is Y/N."

"That doesn't sound like a local's name to me."

" thats because its not. im from inazuma. This is Liyue harbor correct?"

"Inazuma! Holy shit you must be tired. come on, ill set you up a place at Wangshuu Inn. that place it great to stay at. I'll even pay for your room!"

" Ari. i've told you a million times. stop giving away money to people you barely know." another female voice came from behind me. Ari and I both looked at the direction the Ice-cold voice was coming from. 

another lady was walking towards us. she wore Knight styled clothes and some very fluffy sleeves. Her hair was short but had a long ponytail in the back. The boots she wore, were armored with Silver and Had snowflakes on them. on her hip, she had secured a Cryo vision which even from her distance, seemed to give me a chill all over.  

Ari let out a groan. " Ughhhh. Ava. why are you HeREE?" 

"I'm here because i was sent on a mission to talk to Lady Ningguang."

"your fucking lyinggg, show me bitch"

"u-uh why should i show you? your not from the knights of favonius. this is confidential information."

" Oh yeah? well last time i showed you the letter i got from the Keqing. I didnt hold it from you."

" very true at that but you agreed to show it to me. i do not."

" fine. fuck you. anyways! This StRanGer here is called Y/N. and i'll have you know she is from Inazuma."

"Inazuma?" Ava asked us with a surprised look. "hm. the most interesting. Greetings, Inazuman. My name is Ava, Lieutenant in the Knights of Favonius."

"Also called my sister!" Ari yelled from behind me.

" i would prefer you call me older sister." 

" BY ONLY TWO FUCKING YEARS" 

i backed off and watched them bicker. 

" They're always like this whenever Ava visits." another person said. 

how many people are going to jumpscare me today?!

another female stood next to me. Her hair was dark midnight black. she had a very formal dress on, adorned with ribbons. an electro vision was hung on her chest.  she held a book close to her face. "My name is Shand Dian, part of Liyue law house. Nice to make your aquaintance. but a matter has come up and i will need to come with me back to Liyue Harbor. "

a feeling inside my heart felt a little worried, but i decided to go with her, leaving the two bickering sisters behind.

???? POV

I watched from the top of the cliff as the new lady walked away with ShanDian. 

"So you've finally returned huh."

"Maeyako Yuroshi"

OOOOOH WHO DIS BE

sorry this chapter was a little rushed :P

maybe in the next chapter or the one after, ill finally post the character designs.

I've been having creators block so i have been only creating female characters, but i feel like i need to bring in more male characters but i dont KNOW GODDAMMIT

<(o-o)> 

oki den

-sayuki chiku さゆきちく