Chapter Thirty Eight

Start from the beginning

"Why even wear a shirt?" I ask him.

"What?" He asks chuckling as he keeps his eyes focused on the road.

"Your shirt is unbuttoned half way you might as well just leave it open." I chuckle.

"If you want me to take my shirt off all you have to do is ask." He smirks and i playfully roll my eyes.

As we make our way to his parents house he holds my hand as he drives. Randomly picking our hands up and kissing my knuckles as he usually does. It's something I've grown used to and I love the way he does it so casually.

"Stop." He chuckles randomly.

"Stop what?" I ask.

"You're squeezing the shit out of my hand love." He chuckles and I frown. I wasn't even aware I was that nervous. "You don't need to be worried about this. She's gonna love you." He says as he kisses my knuckles again.

As I was gonna speak I notice he stops the car and I widen my eyes when I realize we've parked. Looking out the window I take in the lovely hose in front of me. More like a small mansion but still way too big to be considered just a house. My door opens and I didn't even notice Harry leave the drivers seat.

"Come on." He says after seconds pass by and I don't get out.

"I don't think I can do this." I mumble and shake my head.

He rolls his eyes and leans down, grabbing my arm and gently pulling me out of the car. He closes the door for me and then fans both of my hands in his. "I'm here. It's just my parents and sister. No worries love." He says and I nod hesitantly. He smiles and leans down, placing a small kiss to my lips.

When he pulls away I sigh and nod indicating I'm ready. He smiles at me once more and let's go of one hand and intertwines our other hands together and leads me to towards the door. He walks in casually and after closing the door behind me he continues to lead the way. We say hello to a few people who had called him over as we made our way through the beautiful home. Each time i got nervous, thinking maybe one of the women we met was his mom but he said he would give me a heads up on who his mom is.

"Okay see the woman with the blonde hair and white dress?" He asks lowly to me as we reach the backyard.

I look around slightly to see a few women in white dresses, but only one with blonde hair. "With the black heels?" I ask.

"Yeah." He nods. "That's my mum." He smiles. I gulp and he chuckles, his hand reaching mine and bringing it to his lips and kisses my knuckles.

"I'm ner-"

"Don't be." He chuckles again.

"Son." A voice startles me and i jump slightly. Harry chuckles and i smile in embarrassment when his dad appears.

"Hi dad." Harry greets with a small hug.

"Selena, correct?" He smiles at me.

"Mr.Styles." I greet shyly.

"Remember love, feel free to call me Felix." He smiles. I nod and he smiles once more. "So, does she work for you now?" He asks Harry.

"No dad, still Niall's assistant." Harry answers.

"So she's your date i assume?" He smirks, his smirk being nearly identical to Harry.

"That's correct." Harry smirks back and wraps an arm around my waist.

"Has Lilian met her?" He asks Harry.

"Was on our way to now." Harry smiles.

"Lovely. Come." He smiles at us and turns around and begins to walk.

Harry keeps his hand on the small of my back as we follow his dad. I feel my nerves rise again but Harry then moves his hand around my waist and gives me a reassuring squeeze. I smile at him shyly and he kisses my temple. We reach the group of woman but as we do a few of them leave and walk towards other people. Leaving her alone with a girl. Her hair is a blonde, ginger kind of color. And when she turns around and looks to her left it's obvious who she is.

"Your sister?" I ask Harry in a whisper.

"Yes." He answers with a small smile.

"Lilian, Gemma." Harry's dad calls and they look up at us. A lump rising in my throat for a reason i don't even know. Harry's assured me not to be nervous but i can't help but feel nothing but.

What if they don't like me. Or think i'm not pretty or good enough. What if i'm not dressed up enough. Or my hair is out of place or my makeup is off. I'm over thinking this way too much. But i like Harry, a lot. I've grown feelings for him that i don't want to admit up to just yet.

"There you are." His mom smiles and kisses her husband. I smile at the sight and scoot closer to Harry, he notices and smiles down at me. "And my handsome son." She coos and Harry removes his hand from my waist and gives his mom a hug. When he pulls away he gives his sister a hug also then returns to my side.

"Mum this is Selena." Harry introduces and i shyly smile. "My girlfriend." He adds.

"So open your eyes and see, the way our horizons meet. And all of the lights will lead, into the night with me. And I know these scars will bleed, but both of our hearts believe, all of these stars will guide us home.."

I'm still in London. It's currently exactly, 2:59 AM. AND I AM UP WRITING THIS LOL.

I was suppose to leave Friday but my mom deposited money into my account so i can stay a few more days. So my flight is tomorrow (Monday march, 23rd.) in the afternoon. But i said i would be home Friday and even though i'm not i still felt i owed you guys an update. So here you are ☺