Pinky promise

Sitting on top of the Tokyo Tower, watching the sunset, swinging your legs over golden-pink Tokyo with your best friend.

That is the first dream you're having during your first night at the hospital, cuddling Sanzu, who promised to stay the night. If not even more.

"He feels just like a pillow", You think in your sleep with a comfortable smile.

You feel a warm breeze covering your whole body, not long after the last sun rays lighten both of you guys' eyes.

It feels real. It feels so real you dont wanna wake up. Ever.

"Sanzu.", You say staring at the purple, almost dark blue horizon. "Hm?", He turns to you with full attention. You keep quiet. "Sanzu Haruchiyo.", You say his name once more. "Y/n. Y/n L/n", He says as he moves up closer to you, trying to look where you're looking.

"Thanks for sticking with me", You say, grinning desperately. "I told you, didn't I? I won't leave you alone. Ever.", Sanzu responds, taking your hand.

After grabbing both of your hands, he pulls you up so you're both standing on the tower's edge. "Come with me Y/n", He he says smiling like a little kid getting excited over a puppy. Before you can say anything, he walks off the edge, pulling you with him.

At first you squint your eyes, not knowing what's about to happen. But as you open them, you look around you, then down. Is it glass you're standing on? Is it you hanging off a building? No.

You're floating. Floating, being still held by your best friend's hands. You know you're dreaming but it feels so real. You want it to be real so bad. You feel a tear running down your right cheek. Not only in your dream, but on your sleeping face too.

"Come on, dont cry now. We're here to have fun Y/n.", Sanzu chuckles. "It may not be real for you, but I promise to make it real one day! Just like this, we one day will be holding hands in the sky, just like this."

"Promise?", You ask sobbing. "Pinky promise.", He again smiles brightly at you, putting his pinky around yours.

As you hold pinkies, you both suddenly start to fall. Not fast, but you feel like a balloon being pulled down by it's rope. You feel a little scared so you pull Sanzu closer to you, hugging him.

"Good morning Y/n."