Part 2

jadons pov

i was walking back to marcus's room with jesse. "yeah babe" jude laughed making us both stop in our tracks. "no shut up. your perfect just the way you are now stop laughing every single time i talk to you" he exclaimed. "im not intimidating! im leaving" he snapped. "fine. only cause your nice. go to sleep! you are the one that wakes up at 6:30 in the morning. im not keeping you awake!" he practically shouted. 

we went to marcus's room. "jude has a girlfriend!" jesse shouted. "no way" mason laughed. "he does. i heard him. yeah babe. fine only cause your nice" i laughed. "no shut up your perfect!" jesse laughed. "awh thats kinda cute" phil smiled. 

after about an hour jude walked in. "hello" he smiled, he seemed extra smiley. "hello" marcus smirked. he had one earpod in and a cool gtr shirt on.  "thats a cool shirt" phil smiled. "someone cool gave it to me" he sat down. "hows your girlfriend?" jesse asked. he smiled like a Cheshire cat "shes good. asleep" he showed me his phone of a girl cuddled in blankets with small fairylights on so i couldn't see her face. "whats her name?" jack asked. "sophia" he nodded. "anything else?" i asked. "shes 17. Sagittarius. has her own business. half trinidadian a quarter Indian and a quarter Chicagoan." he smiled. "how long have you been dating?" mason asked. "5 months and a week and before we talked for 2 months" he nodded. 

judes pov

"im gonna go now jude. im going on a run" i heard a whisper. "you probably are asleep but just know you mean the whole wide world to me. thank you jude. for everything. sleep well babyboy" she whispered. i groaned and stretched smiling looking at the phone as the sun peeked through the curtain. "have a good run. message me when you get home. you mean more than words can ever say" i smiled making her turn red. i laughed and smiled. "get some rest. see you soon" she smiled. "see you soon" i whispered as she hung up. i smiled and took my earpods off and smiled. 

i got up, showered, changed and smiled at my message 

                              sophia🌹

im home <3

                                            good. im going
                                      to training. message
                you later <3

alright. see you soon

                                           see you soon <3

i knew i wouldnt see her soon, work is so long and hard sometimes. i wish i had her with me atevery hotel, every plane ride. not seeing her is so hard, not being able to kiss her cheeks, not able to hug her feeling her arms around me i would die for it. the feeling she gives me, the love. i love her. i need to tell her that.