"Bye, lover. Kailangan na tayo sa labas. Kanina pa nagtatawag yung emcee sa stage." But before I even grab the cake he fastly grab me by my waist and gave me the sweetest kiss—oh how I missed that.

"Mister, mamaya na. Birthday ng anak mo, ikalma ang dapat ikalma." I stopped him when I felt that he wanted more. I heard him groaned—bitin!

We both decided to walk together while I am still holding the cake and him carrying the bouquet of flowers.

He held my waist para siguro maalalayan ako sa paglalakad.

"Love, I love you!" I sincerely as the curtains opened. I saw how he smiled from ear to ear.

"And once again let us sing a happy birthday for our dear Dianne Faye!" It was the emcee.

The human I am aiming to see. Wearing her floral dress, her long wavy hair, her fair skin, her oh so perfect face—Our Dianne Faye.

DIANNE's

I was too occupied by everything that is happening. A simple yet memorable one. Sa dami ng importanteng tao na nandito ngayon, may kanina pa hinahanap yung mga mata ko pero ni anino nila ay hindi ko makita. Wait. Si Dad I'm sure he is here pero yung isang tao na gusto ko sanang nandito din—hindi na lang ako aasa.

Hindi pa gaano nabalik yung linaw ng mata ko but I can see enough huwag lang yung masyadong malayo.

"Oh ayan na pala yung cake!" I heard the emcee announced in glee. My world suddenly went slow as I turned to the direction where the emcee is pointing out.

She walks gracefully, carefully carrying the three layer cake. I assumed it ain't heavy or I'm just assuming. I am starstrucked. Araw araw ko naman sila nakikita pero iba ngayon, it feels like the first time.

They are getting near and my tears are also about to run endlessly.

"Happy birthday anak!" It was Dad, handling me an aesthetically arranged flowers. He gave me a hug and a kiss on my forehead. "Thank you Daddy." I sweetly uttered. "Kanina ka pa niya gustong lapitan..." Dad jokingly whispered before he let go of our hug. I knew he was talking about Miss O—Mom rather.

I am shaking.

I genuinely smiled at her as she walks near me, the nearer she gets the more shaky I got.

I used to think
I had the answers to everything
But now I know
That life doesn't always
Go my way, yeah
Feels like I'm caught in the middle
That's when I realize

Please tell me that I am not dreaming, please tell me that all of this are true.

I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman
All I need is time
A moment that is mine
While I'm in between
I'm not a girl

"U-uhm...H-hi, Happy birthday, Dianne—" Hindi ko na siya pinatapos pa sa sinasabi niya. I eventually threw myself in her, sobbing. I don't care kung masira pa yung make up ko, all I care is that andito yung nanay ko.

"M-mommy..." I managed to call her eventhough my voice was a bit in awe because of crying rivers.

She was also crying—we are crying.

"What an emotional reunion we are able to witness here!" Thanks to our emcee. That que made me and Mom stop from crying and savour the moment.