The two were funny, and even got you to laugh. They always asked you to speak, but you just nod and listen. The mood was bright, it's been a long time since you've felt this.

After working by yourself years ago, taking care of your special needs as a child was your main focus. Yet you didn't even bother remembering the cheerfulness you felt between these two. So it gave you some nostalgia from your past life. It's emotionally attached to you, so you felt warm instead of the cold temperature you felt throughout these years.

Probably, it was just a feeling.

"Heyy heyy, you're forgetting about me. Oh and you're about to cry in front of two dweebs."

The entity laughed, making you wipe your tears and stand up, scolding him in your thoughts.

"Sup?"

You shook your head, bowing a bit. They nod, continuing with their R-rated conversation.

As you were to take your seat, your shoulder was tapped. Even though your shoulder had enough contact for today. You turn around, seeing a familiar green hair sticking out from the corner of your view until you had seen their face.

"M/n right? Kero."

You nod, grinning slightly at the frog-like girl.

"You know Tsuyu?! The really hot girl? The one who acts like a frog? Wah, what a small world."

Before Mineta could speak any more explicitly, his neck was surrounded by a long tongue, making him choke.

"I take back what-.. I-i said! I'm sor- ry-"

The short one fell on his knees, gasping for air after he was released. Kaminari bursts out laughing, making fun of Mineta. You only chuckle, turning your attention toward Tsuyu. She only smiles like a frog, taking a seat next to you and started to chatter away, just like the duo in front of you.

Mineta admired the both of you, whispering over to Denki.

"What a chick-magnet. Ahh, if only I had his height everyone would be falling head over heels for me!"

The periods weren't anything special, they were mostly information of how the hero society works, and most common subjects for every high schooler like you. You also had some time to spend with the trio you were with earlier, but you had to decline any of their plans to hang out. As a past nerd, you can't help but study about today's lessons and topics. The change of subject between an actual high school remedy and hero high school, you'd actually want to learn about both.

The Entity had been calling out your name for hours, not that it was something urgent. He had been making fun of your wild thoughts, calling you a smarty pants. It's not that you hated how he called you names, but you actually take "smarty pants" or "nerd" as a compliment, and not a burden.

You arrive to the designated apartment. Before you could even enter, the Entity had screamed in your head, even if you didn't hear it by your ears, his voice sure is deafening.

"Fuck- I mean duck!"

You ducked, feeling the air force of a fleeing ball.

"Seriously? A ball?"

"You didn't want a concussion yeah? Plus, basketballs are solid, you might wanna thank me."

You roll your eyes and stood up straight, taking the ball and checking which direction it went. And as you see the strands of blonde hair, a purple ball, and a long-haired female, you felt doomed. You wanted your private time, but why'd they have to be here of all places?!

(A/n: Plot purposes)

Your breath hitches, throwing the ball over to them and running inside of your apartment. Before you went up the elevator, the elevator doors opens before you. You ran to your apartment immediately, running out of breath. You heard a knock.

"Well, they sure are clingy."

END CHAPTER.

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

I'm also starting a new book, and idk if I should publish it, if y'all want me to focus on this story, I can. Or I can work on both. I don't accept "it's your choice"

Y'all want me to upload another male reader? (The new boom I'm workin on)