My character two

Name- Lucien

Love interest- Aaravos/nobody

Birthday- July 15th

Aura color(s)- rose, violet, gold

Aura color meaning(s) - rose~ Taste of beauty aesthetics and is able to recognize and appreciate the beauty; artistic in nature; humility.

Gold~ spirituality, wisdom, maturity regardless of age, holiness, master of virtues or qualities.

Violet~ spiritual attainment, connection to higher self, higher realms, higher States of consciousness, ability to facilitate the healing through higher realms.

Age- 25

Height- 6'3

Gender- male (ftm)

Pronouns- he/they

Sexuality- gay

Species- human

Race- white and Asian (just head cannoning Viren as Asian cuz why not)

Nationality- katolian

Personality- he is a very gentle soul. When he enters the room his aura is one of grace and kindness, his presence seeming like a bloom of roses wafting in the breeze. He is very dominant in the face of danger or politics, a dominate presence in the court of Katolis. With a seemingly endless patience he has a gentle yet never ending love for the good people of the world. Despite all of his gentleness and all of his grace, his smile never seems to reach his eyes.

Appearance-
(Picrew stand in until I finish his drawing)

Eyes- blue

Hair- black

Body- He is tall and had an athletic build, a similar to Viren

Body- He is tall and had an athletic build, a similar to Viren. He has well defined muscles.

Backstory- He had always grown up with a rather normal childhood, despite the dark magic that would flicker around him at times, and his parent's sudden divorce. He had learned to control dark magic at a young age, his father teaching him everything one could know. Often he had been taught that elves were all evil and deserved death and destruction, yet as he aged he believed in 'evil races and species' less and less. Lucien is a scholar of the alchemical sciences and has even dabbled his hands in the beginnings of the art of necromancy. He had learned much about the elven people and their customs through historically unbiased books, his heart and mind opening up to all of the people's existences.

As Lucien had grown they had stopped using dark magic, focusing his bright mind more on science and history yet less on magical arts. He dislikes the idea of murdering creatures of purity for his own gain. He had also stopped using dark magic after an accident that left him disabled, destroying his tongue. If he ever uses magic he uses the primal stone that he ends up giving to Callum.

When their parents divorced he had become the father figure to his siblings, taking care of them often while their father worked. Despite their differences, he is very close to his brother and sister.

Special weapons/magic- He uses a primal stone for magic but does carry a moonshadow elf blade his mother gifted to him when he was young.

Companions- none

Extra- he only speaks in sign language and if he needs to, writing. He does know how to write in the language of the Star-Touched elves. He is my favorite oc 😘

Skills-

Strength- 4/10 (He is a lover not a fighter 🥰☑ v.s. (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง ❌)

Dexterity- 5/10

Agility- 5/10

Intelligence- 8/10

Charisma- 6/10

Wisdom- 10/10