CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO (BAGELS AND DSMP)

Comincia dall'inizio

I decided to join George's stream for a little bit. They're talking about the smp.

"When are you going to join the smp, Storm?" Tommy asks.

"Who knows," I shrug, "maybe I will, maybe I won't."

"You're taking so long," George complains.

"I'm going to convince you to join eventually," Dream says.

"Yeah, what do we need to do to convince you?" Sapnap asks.

"The food was nice," I say with a laugh.

"They do say the way to a woman's heart is through her stomach," Tommy says, "although I am already in every woman's heart, so I don't need to worry."

"Pretty sure that's not the actual saying, Tommy." I say, laughing.

"What if we bring you breakfast tomorrow morning?" Dream says.

"Wait, how do you know where she lives?" Tommy asks. Tommy is the only one on the call that doesn't know Dream, Sapnap and I are neighbors, or that Dream and I are now dating. We're trying to keep it on the downlow. The only people that know are George, Karl and Quackity.

"I know from when we met up," Sapnap saves us.

"Yeah, we live pretty close," Dream agrees, "which means we're bringing you breakfast tomorrow, Storm."

DAY SIX OF ASKING STORM TO JOIN THE SMP

Dream @dreamwastaken

Day six of asking storm to join the smp

*picture of a bagel and coffee*

I wake up to the sound of knocking. I bury my head into my blankets. The knocking continues. I roll out of bed and force my feet over to the door. I open it to see Clay and Sapnap holding bagels and coffee from the bakery.

"What do you want?" I ask, hating that they woke me up.

"Well good morning to you too," Sapnap says as he walks in.

I sit on a stool. Clay puts a coffee in front of me. I smile a little, "Have I ever told you that you're the best boyfriend ever?"

"Always," he gives me a kiss on the top of my head.

"Do you have cream cheese?" Nick asks as he already searches my fridge. He's been here for three minutes.

"Why, yes, Nick, of course you can go into the fridge to raid my food supply. Thank you for asking," I joke in a sarcastic tone. It's too early in the morning for this. "And no, I didn't know I was going to need it."

"Ugh, I'll go get ours since you're useless," Nick rolls his eyes, "Be right back,"

He turns to go but turns around to say one more thing, "And Clay, can I just say you have a real winner of a girlfriend here?" He does hand motion around his head, insinuating that my bed head hair was really bad right now.

"Fuck off, man" Clay points to the door.

"Oh, go get your damn cream cheese," I say, smoothing my hair over once. "And make sure that door hits you on the way out!" I call back to him.

I see him flip me off before the door shuts. I laugh a little. This is how our friendship has grown, into a fake-toxic one. We basically took our online arguments and brought them into our everyday lives. It honestly makes my day.

"You look beautiful," Clay says as he wraps his arms around me.

"Thank you." I blush a little bit. I still get excited over little things he does. I find new things to love about him every day. 

Storm @stormyy

Two idiots showed up at my door.. They had food so i let them in

Nick comes back into the kitchen.

"thank you for the food. I really thought you guys were joking." I say.

"Never," Nick says as he sets the cream cheese on the counter.

"We just want you to join the smp is all," Dream says before giving me a peck on the lips.

We talk about our lives for a little bit as we eat breakfast.

"Soo," Sapanap says, I look up from my coffee to pay attention to him, "Are you joining the smp?"

"I guess I am," I laugh, "do I get a tshirt or something?"

"You got breakfast now and a stream with us later," Sapnap says as he hops off the kitchen stool, "I have to edit, but I'll talk to you guys on stream!"

After Nick leaves, I turn to Clay, faking a sad expression on my face, "Really? No shirt?"

"No, I'm sorry. I'll give you a kiss though?" he looks up at me hopefully.

"That'll do," I smile.

TIMESKIP TO LATER THAT NIGHT

Storm @stormyy

This is my formal announcement that i will be joining the smp.

|

@fan replied to @stormmy

Ahhh i knew it would happen

|

@dreamwastaken replied to @stormyy

Finally

I startup my stream. The numbers are a little higher than usual. I'm guessing that's from my tweet earlier announcing what we'll be doing tonight.

"Hey guys! Today I'm going to be joining the dream smp!" I clap my hands together a little bit. "So let's-"

"HEY STREAM" Sapnap yells as he joins the vc.

"HI" Dream joins after.

"Uhh hey. I thought you guys were coming a little later in the stream?" I say, trying not to be annoyed that they didn't stick to the plan.

"HI" Dream repeats.

The boys show me around the smp. Afterwards, we answer some questions as we build my house.

"Someone wants to know about our meetup," Dream reads off chat.

I'm almost confused until I read all of the chat saying we met up for the first time, but then I remember that they don't know we know each other in real life.

I go along with the bit, "What about it?"

"I don't know, what do you want to know chat?" Dream asks.

"They want to know everything, but most importantly, yes chat, I am taller than Storm." Sapnap declares proudly.

I roll my eyes and choose to ignore him. "Chat, they showed up at my door, and the only reason I let them in was because they had food." I say.

"Not true," Dream pauses to read chat for a bit, "no we didn't stalk her. She gave us the address."

"No chat, they actually stalked me. It's true." I say, laughing.

"WE DID NOT" Sapnap says very loudly.

We joke about them stalking me to get my address for a while before we end the stream.

I'm really glad that my neighbors are my best friends irl and online. It's really made my life pretty great.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

i thought this would be super cute.. i saw someone do a day one of asking..... and thought it would fit in the story

WORD COUNT: 1648