ᴠ: 𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂 𝓔𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶 𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓿𝓮

Start from the beginning

"Aren't souls his food?" "Haru, let me go, Please" I pleaded to him but it looks like it made him angry "₦Ø!!! ɎØɄ'ⱠⱠ ⱠɆ₳VɆ ₥Ɇ ł₣ ł ⱠɆ₮ ɎØɄ ₲Ø Ⱡł₭Ɇ ₮ⱧɆɎ гР₮Ø ₥Ɇ" "No I would never leave you, its just it hur-" I suddenly felt his fangs penetrating through my skin and I feel pain in my neck, I can also feel some liquid from his fangs injecting on me "Aaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhh!!!!!!" I bloody scream in pain. "₴ⱧⱧ, ₮ⱧɆ ₱₳ł₦ ₩łⱠⱠ ₲Ø₦Ɇ ₳₣₮ɆⱤ ₮Ⱨł₴" I heard another voice but at the same time its like Haru's speaking as I cried trying to hold back the pain.

The pain slowly turns into pleasure making me want to have more of the liquid he injects in my body. Then, I heard a big crash near to us but I did no pay attention on that as I let the liquid flowing through my veins.

No One's POV

Mie: "Haru!!! Stop from what your doing to Izuku!!" *run to Haru*
Haru#2: "We will, after this" *charging at Mie*

As the two fight, Kai suddenly run at where the other Haru and Izuku was. He was near but he was stop by vines. Another Haru showed up.

Haru#3: "I will not let you get in the way, Kai"
Kai: "And I will not let you hurt Izuku"

The clone Haru and Kai fight in one on one hand combat. They fought non-stop, as Mie already killed the clone his fighting with as he go to original Haru and he snatched Izuku from Haru who's panting.

Haru#1: "Ø₦łł-₵Ⱨ₳₦, ₲łVɆ łⱫɄ₭Ʉ ฿₳₵₭ ₮Ø ₥Ɇ"
Kai: "Is that really Haru?" *still fighting*
Mie: "Can't you see? Izuku is hurt"
Haru#1: "ØⱧ ⱤɆ₳ⱠⱠɎ~, ₮ⱧɆ₦ ₩ⱧɎ ł₴ ⱧɆ ₥₳₭ł₦₲ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ₭ł₦Đ Ø₣ ₣₳₵Ɇ?" *pointing at Izuku*

Mie look at Izuku who flush red and giggling like he was drunk. "Hehe~ I want more, Ruru-chan~" Izuku said. "What have you done, Haru?" It can seen to his face that he's angry. Kai knock out Haru's clone and near to Mie and Izuku.

"₲łVɆ Ⱨł₥ ฿₳₵₭, ł ₦ɆɆĐ ₮Ø ₣ɄⱠⱠɎ ł₦JɆ₵₮ ł₮ ₮Ø Ⱨł₴ ฿ØĐɎ ₴Ø ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ⱧɆ ₩łⱠⱠ ⱠłVɆ ₩ł₮Ⱨ Ʉ₴ ₣ØⱤɆVɆⱤ" as he attack them(Mie and Kai) with vines. The vines was really fast that it take Kai off guard and was easily captured. As for Mie, he quickly grabbed Izuku and jump backwards to see the movements of the vines. But he was attack from behind and unintetionally released Izuku from his arms, and Mie was captured by the vines. And Izuku was fell on the ground.

*Humming* Haru suddenly hum making Mie alert. "Kai, no matter what happen, don't let the song control you!!" Mie shouted.

(You can use this song or the original version at the top)

Far far away in a time and a place
Lived a necklace winding astray
“It’s people I need, oh people to feed,”
The choker accursed would frantically scream
Do not be angry, do not go away, be right here
And forever you’ll stay
(Hey)
Wound tighter and tighter, threw up nearly whiter
Nobody here, there’s nobody at all
I’m doing so well, have you heard?
(You see, you see) I’m such a good girl
Cute as a button, you heard?
(You see, you see) So good, this girl
In pain, I scream you see?

Love me I say, love me I say, love me I say, more and more and,
Love me I say, love away~
Until I’m not completely sane
torturing me, torturing me
Let me be free, break from the curse hurting me
None of you can stop it now