The cold night

I couldn't keep waiting for him plus he drove me here. I had his drink with me and he told me to wait. While I was waiting a guy approaches me and said "are you alone today?" I had a horrible day I didn't want it to get even worse so I told him to fuck off since I was tired and mad. He kept trying to get me to talk but I got so mad that I got a glass of beer and threw it on him. "What the fuck man it's jack your friend and that was my drink!" I whipped myself back to where I heard the voice and there he was standing in front of me covered in head to toe with beer. "Hey jack I'm so sorry." I turned red like a tomato and ran to the bathroom. I splashed my face with water then looked in the mirror and saw a guy in the bathroom. "Hey! Why are you in the boys bathroom?" I pause then look around to see if people are looking and dash out the door. I head out to my table and he's gone I look outside but he's not there either where could he have gone then I went to go check the parking lot he's not there he left me at a bar all alone at 10:00. I paid then start walking home. It was so cold that night I didn't even have a sweater or anything to keep me warm. 30mins later a black car drives up to me I don't think anything of it and keep walking every step I took the car went forward. I got scared so I stop walking and wait for the car to catch up so I can see what it wants. The window rolls down and a white guy with a suit and tophat leans over and asked me if I was alone. I said yes then he opens the car door and signals me to get in. It was very cold I need to get home or I would be grounded so I got in. As he drives he puts his hand on my thigh mind you I looked like a skinny middle school student I have blonde hair and brown and blue eyes I'm adopted to. He put his hand on my thigh then rubs it I couldn't have been so unbelievably uncomfortable in my lifetime. I grab his wrist and put it on the wheel he seemed mad so he put his hand on my boob and squishes it. A few days away from my period so it hurt so bad that I grab his arm and hurt him. He said ow then stopped after I got home I ran to my room to sleep.