“What, I’m not doing anything wrong.” I promise pulling my finger from the waist band of his jeans and sliding it over the front of his pants, where his groin is pitched excitedly. My hand wanders over him before grabbing his length firmly. I begin to slowly rub him through his pants.

“You little minx!” He scolds weakly, but I know he’s having a hard time resisting; his hips gently push against my palm in a weak thrust. I have never taken so much pleasure in getting someone off before, but doing it to Jason is sending me into a heated fix, I want to see him come.

The sound of Chad coming down the stairs sends Jason darting away from me, dashing over to the table and sitting down to hide is HUGE arousal. Damn that boy’s big. Grinning I walk over and plop down next to him. “Hey guys,” Chad says wearily, taking a seat across from us, grabbing a clean bowl and pouring cereal into it. “What are your plans for today?”

“Nothing much” Jason begins chirpily, he seems to have recovered his composure quickly, maybe I should change that. Laying my chin in my right hand I reach my left over to his jeans unbuttoning them in one swift motion and slipping my hand inside, just as he begins to speak again, “We were just going to head into-” Jason’s breath catches and he turns to look at me in horror, before attempting to bat my hand away unnoticed. One stroke of my hand sends him into a tense silence, the muscles in his back go taut, and he looks straight at Chad clenching his Jaw, “Town.” He finishes before resting his forehead into his hand.

Silently I stroke him underneath the table, his body trembles slightly as he fights the temptation to thrust his hips against my hand. “Yeah we may go see a movie or something, you know just hang out.” I grin at Chad innocently. Chad looks at Jason weirdly, “What’s wrong with him?”

“Oh you know, just an unsettled stomach.” I say happily. Chad nods and goes back to his cereal while talking about random useless things, which I just nod and make sounds of acknowledgement at. Should I take mercy on the poor guy? I think staring at him from the corner of my eyes, he’s blocking this face with his hand, but I can see his teeth digging into his bottom lip in pleasure and his eyes fluttering. His mouth opens and lets out a heady breath that goes unnoticed by chad. I suppose I should just finish him now, quickly I pump my wrist faster and faster, Jason turns to look at me in panic before dropping his head into his arms on the table, and clenching his fists. His hips jerk in my hand in quick sharp thrusts and I know he’s going to come soon. I squeeze him in my hand and jerk sharply one last time, and Jason jolts back in his chair clutching at his hair whilst letting out a loud groan of ecstasy, his face contorting into a look of complete and utter pleasure as he comes in my hand. I let out a heated breath at the sight of him and pull my slick hand away.

Chad seems to mistake this for cry of pain, “Dude, are you sure you want to go out today you sound like you’re in pain.”

Jason sits there with his eyes closed for a moment, as he rides the wave of pleasure, then he lets out a breath, and weakly smiles, “No I’m fine,” He begins, buttoning his pants below the table before standing awkwardly, “I need to go the bathroom,” He pauses to look at me with a blush, and I smirk quickly grabbing a napkin off the table with my free hand, before whipping myself off before he turns and disappears down the hall.

Dang I’m evil. “So what are your plans today?” I ask Chad standing and walking over to the sink to wash my hands off. Chad shrugs, “I’m going to go talk to Sadie, and hopefully she’ll forgive me.”

I smile at the sound of doubt in his voice, “She’ll forgive you trust me, she likes you a lot Chad. He smiles at this and stands from the table, “Yeah well I’m going to wait till she gets out of school then I’ll head over to her house.” He says happily then dashes up the stairs.