Chapter 1

It was a cloudy day in the kingdom of Liones. A hat shapped tavern was sitting on a hill that had a huge forest behind it. Inside the tavern a certain girl was sitting down watching as people were talking. The girl had long curly brown hair and forest green eyes. She was wearing a pink shirt along with a long white skirt. She had black shoes on She sighed and looked out the window. " it looks like it's going to rain today"

A girl with long silver hair walked over to the girl. The girl with Silved hair had a blue eye and was wearing a pink shirt along with a blue skirt. And different colored shoes. The girl spoke softly " Lady Sally, Sir Meliodas wants you to go out into the forest and get some things form there" Sally looked over at the girl and titled her head " Eh really Elizabeth?"

Elizabeth nodded her head at Sally's question. Sally sighed and stood up " alright where is he? If I'm going to be getting what he wants I need to know exactly what" Elizabeth smiled softly " Sir Meliodas is in the kitchen Lady Sally"

Sally nodded her head and walked into the kitchen. When she walked in she saw the small blonde she was looking for speaking to the cook. Sally crossed her hands " hey Ban and meliodas what do you want me to get from the forest?"  Meliodas smiled seeing her " Ah There you are Sally! And I made a list of things we need!" Sally took the list from meliodas and she started to read over it.

Sally sighed softly " Alright I'll be back then" Sally left the kitchen then walked upstairs to her room. She changed into a pink shirt along with white shorts. She had a brown bag as well. She put the list in her bag and walked downstairs and out the front door. Sally started walking towards to the forest. She looked at the entrance of the forest " let's get the stuff he wanted before it starts raining it looks like it's going to rain"