"Hey, Jimin! Tae!"They look around and saw Moonbin with Mingyu.

They both went to Tae and Jimin's table at first Jimin was hesitating because he knows his yoongi is kinda of possessive. But he agreed when Taehyung told him,

"Eun woo and moonbin are dating and mingyu and jeonghan are friends with benefits."

Taehyung and Jimin had fun with them as they were easy going. And when Taehyung knew that moonbin has the same habit of his. He whispered to him,

"Are you my supposed to be fated partner?"Moonbin got choked to his food. Jimin and Moonbin laughed made fun of Tae because of his unusual question.

Suddenly someone whispered to Tae,

"3 remaining chances"

"Please guys forget about what I asked to you." Taehyung said as he covered his face. Suddenly Jimin and Moonbin became quiet. He then move his hands away and look at them.

"Guys why did you went quiet?" Taehyung asked. Jimin, moonbin and mingyu just stared at him with confusion.

"What?"

"Tae? Are you still asleep? No one talked ever since they ask to join us in our table."Jimin said and this make Tae confused.

"B-but you were making fun of me awhile ago."

"Why would we make fun of you?"Moonbin asked.

"Because, I asked you if you are my suppos-

Suddenly a cold wind passes by and everyone stopped moving. The noises stopped and a shadow appeared.

"I forgot to tell you that if you ever asked someone and if this someone is not your supposed to be fated. You can always tell them, 'please forget it.'

Adios! And goodluck!"

The shadow disappeared after telling Tae.

"What did you say again Tae?"The three of them asked Taehyung.

"O-oh nothing."

When they finish eating Taehyung observe Mingyu but he doesn't seem to find something.

"Bal!" Taehyung face flushes when Jungkook took a kiss from his lips.

"Why are you looking down? Are you still shy?" Jungkook whispered but Taehyung just buried his face to Jungkook's chest. They both got startled when Jimin yelled at them.

"Oy! That's pda!"

"Stop minding their business, and just pda with me."Yoongi pulled jimin and kissed him everyone gasp when they saw Yoongi and Jimin were kissing with tongue to tongue.

Jungkook and the gang pulled the two horny dwarf away from each other.

"Continue that once we finish the exam. And first let's eat first."Bambam said as they dragged Yoongi from Jimin.

Taehyung give Jungkook a peck and then grabbed Jimin when he realized the 20 minute break was over.

They were now at the classroom, the instructor hasn't return yet and Jimin was still pouting and keep mumbling.

"Hi, Taehyung!"Taehyung turn his eyes to the person who's standing near at their door's classroom who called him.

"Yes?." Taehyung was feeling awkward because of this guy's presence. It was the guy who confessed to him before in his first life.

"Can I talk to you for just 2 minutes please?"The guy pleaded. Taehyung agreed but they will only talk near at the class door.

"What is it?"

"Um, I just want to give this to you."He handed Tae a rose with chocolate box and a letter. Taehyung was not shock because he expected this already.

"I can't accept that, Jisoo. I'm sorry but I already have a boyfriend." Taehyung was about to go but he remembered something he has to ask, this person has potential to be his supposed to be fated.

Jisoo was about to go but Tae called him again,
Taehyung caught off guard when he saw Jisoo cried.

"Jisoo, by any chance are you my supposed to be fated partner?"