ɪᴠ: 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼, 𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

Start from the beginning

-End of Flashback-

"I was really worried about Kai? Is he okay? What if he's kidnapped again? Or being experime-" "Izuku you're murmuring again" I heard Mie who just came in my room. "You sure are adorable, Izuku and don't cut your hair its really beautiful on you" Now that he mention it, my hair grow a little longer than before. "By the way, we have a suprise for you, Izuku". As he put a blindfold on me and grabbed my hand to teleport somewhere. I was about to take it off but Mie stop me "Do that later, let's walk a little" I did what he said and we stop. "You can take it off" when I take it off, I saw a picnic table full of (human)foods, and I saw Haru and Kai glaring at each other. "Kai what are you doing here?" This made Kai gets attention on me "I get a permission from Otou-san to live here from now on" "Ohh Haruto-san give you a permission to live here- Wait what" I was shocked "This is really suprising"

"We can get to know each other, right?" He excitedly said to me as I hugged him "Hey, that's not fair!!!" Haru and Mie both shouted as they run onto me and tackled with hug making us a big group hug. "That hurts" "Sorry" Haru and Mie both.

"How about I'll try the food you both made" the siblings happily jump off of me. By the way, for a year, I always cook for myself and I guess that they wanted to cook for me. I try the first dish, it was a little burn but it's delicious. "Its good, where did you two learn it?" "In Mie-nii's book it has a lot of information in there" "Can I have some too?" Kai asked them. "Nope, its only for Izuku/Zuzu-chan" They both said as I started to laugh as they saw me laugh, they all join in to laugh with me.

-8 years later(in Terra Pacifica's Timeline)-

Its been 8 years since I and Kai live in here. My hair is long like most of the girls and my body is more feminine than before even I'm training myself, I didn't grow any muscle fats in my body. How did that happen? Me and Kai's relationship started to grow too, we often went to his father whose teasing us whenever he inviting us. We also always playing with the siblings even though sometimes when they came back from the outside world, their looks always bloody because they kill humans and I always bathing Haru after that. I didn't bath Mie because he said blood is gorgeous he would even marry it if it was a human or something, making me sweatdropped at that. At first, I was angry at them because they killing humans but when they said their reason, I was shocked they need to kill human in order to survive because they're food to them whether they like it or not. It was a cruel fate for the both of them and I pity them.

I always give them love so that they won't get lonely and always smiling like they didn't have any problems at all. For the past years, I still didn't know their past. Ruru-chan always give me red spider lilies at first I was scared because it means death but he said that flowers from the outside world always withered if they transport it in here so he had no choice but to use the spider lilies as a sign of thank you to me.

"Ruru-chan, Mimi-chan, can you both help me preparing?" I called them "Of course we would like to help you"They both said in unison. As they help me decorate the table while me cooking katsudon.

 As they help me decorate the table while me cooking katsudon

(This will be the table)

Mie: "What is this for, anyway?"
Me: "I was planning to confess to Kai but I want to suprise him while he was not here"
Haru: "So that means you want him to be your boyfriend?"
Me: "I-I really l-l-li-like him a-a lot"*blushing*
Haru and Mie: "How cute"
Me: "Can you both act like a waiter?"
Haru and Mie: "We would love to"
Me: "Thank you" *kissing their forehead*

After I kissed their forehead, they both flushed red and look at me like they want more. "Fufu~ how about a cuddle?" I asked them as they both hug me.

Haru's POV

"Zuzu-chan, as long as I see you smile and always on our side, I'm happy too" I said in my thought while cuddling Zuzu-chan. I don't really mind Kai being Izuku's boyfriend as long as he give us time to be with Zuzu-chan.

I walk with Mie-nii to change our clothes into waiters' outfit. "You're so cute~ lil' brother" as he hugged me. "Get to the point Mie-nii" I said in serious tone as he stop hugging me and said "When will we do 'it'?" in monotone "After he confess, after all, I really can't hold back myself anymore. He might leave us and live with Kai, I don't want to be abandoned again" As the train of my memories showed in my mind. "Haru, don't hurt yourself. Please" I can hear Mie-nii with a sad tone as I look at my body, my hands clawed my skin in the arms and arms of Mie-nii hugging from my back. I was snapped back in reality and look back. I saw Mie-nii's bandages in his eyes soaked in his tears and still continue to flow.

"Please Haru, I don't want to see you hurt again and call me if you need help" he gave me a sad smile as he snap his finger to change our bloody waiter uniform to a new one and his bandages were change too. And Mie-nii left the changing room.

Mietitore's POV

"The signs are starting to showed up again" as I bit my thumb nail. "I need to be in his side before he went rampage again like last time" as my memories started to flow through my mind. A girl with blonde hair is can be seen and shouted "No!!! I want to live as a human not some kind of monsters like you!!!". "Sh*t!!" *slamming his hand in the wall*

Izuku's POV

I can feel the ground is shaking."Huh, that's strange?" I waiting to Kai because I calculate that today he will come. Kai always leaving once every 2 months. I look in the window and I saw Kai there. He immediately came in, and I ran in the hallway to meet him. In the entrance, I saw him and gave him a hug "Okaeri*, Kai" "Tadaima*, Zuku-chan" as he kiss me in the cheeks and closed his eyes "What is this for?" He said "Secret~" I said sweetly.

As we walk in our destination, I open the door with my foot. "Now, open your eyes" I said "How will I open my eyes if your hands are covering them?" I suddenly blush and remove my hands from his eyes. "Suprise, I hope you like it" I said as he hug me "I love it" as we both sit. "That's our que" I heard Mie as he and Haru enter wearing a waiter's uniform and the tray of the food I made, Katsudon. "Your obsession of Katsudon is overwhelming" he said to me as he and I laugh.

They(Haru and Mie) both put the Katsudon in the table. Out of nowhere, Mie poured the wine(?) in the glass "Don't worry, that's only cranberry juice" he said making me sighed in relief. "What's the occation, Zuku-chan?" Kai started the conversation. "T-this i-is fo-for you, Kai. *inhales* *exhales* Ireallylikeyou,Kai" I said it fast as he giggle "Our Izuku has grown up now, I really REALLY love you, Izuku. The day we first met when I saw you there, you're so gorgeous that I thought you are an angel fall from the sky and I fell in love to you. The truth is I'm waiting for you to confess." He said as he smile at me. "So that means...." "We're officially dating" he continues of what I'm saying.

I grabbed the glass with cranberry juice and said to Kai "Kampai*" as we both toast our juice and started to drink it. I slowly to get dizzy and look at Mie at the last moment who glaring at me with poker face and I collapsed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okaeri - Welcome Home
Tadaima - I'm back

A/N:
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to you all I just wanna say

Have a great day to all of you >w<

2053 words