Cold and Sharp

Through out Chicago. The night was pouring with rain hitting harder like rock's. Then a shadow of man and a woman started to emerge from the theatre ;you really like phantom of the opera darling; he said in a polite manner ;yeah the phantom reminds me alot of you Edward;  edward just chuckled ;we should go home now lisa; he wrapped his arm around her ;Ok baby; she said while lying her head on his shoulder. they started to walk down the street then turned to there left to go down a allystreet ;were we going honey;
;It's a shortcut darling dont worry; they walked down the the dark and abandoned alleyway so as they thought. Edward was about to say ;I'll pro-; but he was cut off by a cold and sharp blade touching his neck. Lisa removed her head to see why Edward did not finish his sentence and see that a man in a white suite holding a blade to Edwards neck before she could scream. Another man puts his hands over Lisa mouth and stomach Edward was about to run over the man and attack the man. But the man with the blade tighten his grip around Edwards neck so hard he couldn't talk the man started to whispers something in my ear about God. But all I could say ;p-please just let her go; but the man just took the knife and open Edwards neck. The blood was pouring doan his clothes. Lisa then shouted ;NOOOO EDWARD NOOOO; while sobbing. Her tears were colder than the Atlantic. All that Edward could say while the life drained from his eyes was ;lisa I love you; before she could continue crying the two men just grabbed the woman and ran off leaving Edward to die slowly.