Bitches Wear Black

"STAHR" My mum screeched from the bottom of the stairs.

"What is it now Mother?" I called back jumping out from under my cosy duvet and sprinting down the stairs.

"For Gods sakes." She said irritatedly leading me towards the living room.

"Have you ironed you clothes and packed your school bag?" She asked sitting on the sofa next too my little brother, Jayden.

"Oh shit!" I was, as you can see, very distressed by this talk of school.

See we hadn't been at school for the past 2 weeks because it was the Christmas holiday.

"Did you forget, Dipshit? Like you forgot how old I am." Jayden said squinting and pointing at me.

"Aren't you like 11?"

"I'm fucking 14 already!" He shouted.

"Potay-to, patah-to." I said dismissively, rolling my eyes and jumping onto the the other sofa.

"Come on guys, this is way too much profanity for my liking." Mum interjected raising both her hands up.

"Well it wasn't too much profanity when we were like, 6 was it Mum." My older brother Kailum chuckled walking into the living room while munching away on a bag of 'Cool Original' Doritos.

"So you decided to come out of your cave i see." I mumbled.

"Haha you're so funny." He replied blatantly being sarcastic.

"Aw thanks"

"You're so very welcome, emo." He smiled hugely at me.

They always called me emo because my favourite colour is black.

"Hey, hey! I already told you, Bitches Wear Black."