So, I opened the dating app and chat him.

💌[Polar_eat_icecream]: Hey, Mr.Clumsy! You've been quite for days now. Did your phone get eaten by gorillas? 🤣

As I wait for his answer, my phone ding by other upcoming messages.

💬[Kay🦊]: By the way, you guys are not forgetting about my brother's birthday tonight right?

💬[Gun🐭]: Of course not! I'm so ready to get drunk tonight! 😙 Thanks God tomorrow is Saturday, means no class! We can drink all night long! 🤪

💬[Newwiee😺]: I can't promise. I still need to ask for a permission.

💬[Gun🐭]: Oh right! Ask permission from your possessive cousin! 🤣

💬[Newwiee😺]: I mean...my parents!

💬[Kay🦊]: See you guys later. You don't need to bring gift. Phi is already happy if you guys can come.

💬[Newwiee😺]: See ya!

💬[Gun🐭]: See you guys tonight!😎

💬[Krist🐢]: Guys, I got question to ask too. Who can guess the shape of my 💩 correctly, I will buy him PS5!

-Gun removed Krist from the group chat-

******************

New walked quietly like a thief, made sure not to make any sound as he headed towards the main door. But, he froze once heard the voice. "Where are you going?"

He looked behind and saw Tay stood at the hallway with hands on his hips. The posture reminded him about his father. And sometimes, New wonder if Tay was the real son of his dad, and not him, since they looked so identical with their action and the way they spoke.

New ignored him and took his motorbike's key from the table and headed towards the door. He was about to open the door but a hand stopped him by gripping his wrist.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" New yelled and jerk away from his gripped, made Tay stunned.

"Stop bothering me! I have my own life! Don't ever think that you can own me!" He yelled mad.

"I'm just asking, where are you going?" Tay asked calmly. "Did you already ask for your parents' permission?"

New looked at him, felt offenses, "I'm a grown up man! Stop treating me like a kid! Now, get out from my way!" New was proud at himself. It was the very first time he acted so bravely yelling at him.

When he thought that Tay was going to let him go, he stopped him once again. "Don't you think you're being rude right now? You need to be punish. Bring out your book, now." He said made New dumbfounded. With those familiar phase, it's bring back some memory to New. Tay always said that when they were young. If he didn't listen to Tay or being rude towards him, Tay always give him lot of homeworks/exercises as a punishment; one of the reasons why he need to obey at everything Tay said.

"I'm not a kid anymore! Who do you think you are?! Stop telling me to do whatever you want!" Once again New yelled and pushes Tay's body.