Spain x Romano

Spain's POV:

        Antonio was outside looking at his tomato garden. It was spring and tomatoes were already starting to grow. But there was absolutely NOTHING to do. He would've picked tomatoes, but they weren't ready to be harvested yet. "what to do...I could write another song to play on guitar, but I'm not inspired rght now." He thought until one person came to mind. His best friend, Lovino. "I should call Lovi and see if he could come over and hang out. Speaking of, where did I put my phone?" Antonio dug into his back pockets until he found his iPhone with a Spanish flag cover on it. (Author's note: I imagine him with an iPhone, okay?) He eagerly dialed Lovi's number and the phone starting ringing on the other end. "Please, Lovi. Pick up, please," he wispered under his breath. "Bastardo, what the hell do you want? I was trying to sleep." Finally! PRAISE THE LORD! HE FINALLY ANSWERED! But something was odd about Lovino's voice. It sounded...wheezy.(sorry, I really can't describe someone's voice when they're sick) "Lovi, are you alright?" Antonio said in a worried tone. "No, I'm sick. It's the stupid pollen. It's making me sick." "...I'll be right over. Don't worry." "No! don't co-" But before Lovino could finish his sentence Antonio had already hung up and was drivng to his house.

Romano's POV:

        "Great. That idiot bastard is coming over. Ugh!" Lovino was stuck in bed all day. He couldn't even get out of bed without almost falling to the floor. He hated taking the dreadful medicine and his body refused to let him eat anything. His doorbell rang before he heard Antonio open the door. "Lovi? Are you hurt?" He then ran up the stairs to his room.

Back to Spain's POV:

        My poor Lovi (awwww so kawaii) He looked worse than I thought. When he said he was allergic to pollen I was thinking a mild cold. "Lovi, do you need anything? Please, i want to help you the best I can." Lovino opened his honey colored eyes, which were still watery and bloodshot. "...I'm actually kinda hungry." As if he was reading his mind, Antonio replied, "I'll make you some tomato soup. Be right back." And with that, Lovino drifted off to sleep. 

            *timeskip brought to you by Prussia >:D

Romano's POV:

        About five minutes later or so, Antonio brought a bowl of his homemade tomato soup. "How are you feeling?" Antonio questioned. Lovino sat up shakily. "I'm still feeling dizzy, but I'm fine." Antonio took a spoonful of soup, blew on it gently and fed it to him. After a short while the bowl was finally empty. "Lovi, how come your brother isn't taking care of you? I'm just curious, that's all." Lovino's facial expression turned to one of anger. "My stupid fratello had to go out with that potato bastard." He then felt his eyelids flutter. "Well I'm gonna let you rest, okay? Sleep is the best medicine after all." Before Antonio knew it, Lovino was already fast asleep. He stood up to leave, but not before kissing his precious Lovi's head. "Sweet dreams. Hope you get better soon." Little did he know that Lovino WASN'T asleep. He was pretending to. He then whispered, "I love you, Antonio."

So, what do you guys think of my first fanfic? Like it? There's more to this series, so keep watch for more parts!