Destiny💜

Sk pov:

Heyy everyone...Nan dhan sivaangi ungaluku enna pathi ellam theriyum nu ninaikiren...so yeahh...This is my bitter life...As I was already tuned to this robotic maid life I woke up at 5 am and after freshing up I started doing all the household chores...

Nan mattum 5 maniki endhirichu velai seiyanum avunga 10 maniki endhirichu varuvanga...Anaa avunga thoongunaley enaku nalladhu dhan...🙄Epdiyum endhirichu onnum seiya matanga extra vaa thittu dhan vilum😑

When I was about to finish cooking lunch my phone started ringing...

S:Helloo...

P:........
S:ohh okayy...5 mins la anga irupen...

P:......
S:okay mam...No worries...seekiram vandhudren...

I made everything prepared for them to eat and got ready and went out quickly in a cab to that place....

On the other side.....

Lakshmi prepared food for Ashwin and was waiting for him in the dining area...
And Ak came down with a smile...

A:Good morning Latchu...

S:Good morning kuttyma...okkaru sapadu aaripoirum...

A:Enna spcl iniki??

S:Vera enna onaku pudichadhu dhan...dosa with.....

A:Thakkalii chutneyy🤩😁

S:adhey dhan porumaiya sapdu pa...

His mom started serving him with love and Ak compelled her adamently so she also started eating and thats when she started...

L:Kutty maa

A:Sollu mii

L:Nan onnu solluven kovapadama keppiya??

A:Nan epo mii unta kovapatruken??he pouted

L:Adhilla pa...josiyar aa parthen innum 3 maasathula unaku kalyanam pannanumam...illanaa adutha 6 varshathuku kalyana yogam illaiyam...

A:Maa...please ma...enaku oru vishyam pidikadhu nu therinjum yen ipdi pandringa??

L:Ennadhan solla vara nee ipo??

A:Maa Nan kalyanam panna maaten maa....

L:Evlo naal ipdiye iruka pora??

A:saagura varai ipdidhan irupen...podhuma??

Lakshmi slapped him and his eyes blurred up...

When he was about to move Lakshmi fainted making him Gasp....

He started shouting and sprinkled water on her face but there was no response from her...

He got panicked and with tears rolling down his cheeks he called the ambulance and took her to his hospital....

As Ak was not in a good state the other doctors took charge of his mom...
Ak stood out crying so badly...

His colleague came out and Ak went near him asking about her condition...

Dr:Ashwin dont panic...mom is safe but she is so Anemic and her Hemoglobin level is so low..sudden aa pressure la she fainted.so we need to tranfuse blood to get her normal other wise it will get more serious Ashwin...

Ak:Is donor available??

Dr:we are searching Ashwin as ur mom got A- it was so rare here...Call pannitrukanga will hope the best...

Ak:Thanks da..

Dr.Apram Ashwin....

Ak:Sollu daa...