When one of their men blocked your way to the next hall armed with guns when the smoke came out of the rooms you threw in covering their view like a mist...

"What the?—"

"I can't see shit.."

"Where is she?..."

When gunshots fired in the thick smoke where no one knew where their target was nor where she was hiding. As the smoke slowly disappears revealing the men laying on the ground bleeding as they fired at each other in the mist...

While you were standing there before walking to the next area and people you most wanted to dispose of... especially the Kishimoto siblings who were the people responsible for all of this...

While Mariane ordered her maids to pack her things as they all hurried packing the female's stuff in her luggage when someone threw a smoke bomb inside the bedroom startling the maids.

Coughing they all went out the bedroom witnessing how the men try and tackle the female only to fail and get beaten down by the (h/c) haired female who wore a gas mask glaring at the maids from her shoulder.

Turning to your side you see Mariane lift up her leg and you caught her leg twisiting it receiving a smirk from the woman.

You threw her legs as she almost loss balance scoffing you walk around in a circle not taking off each other's gaze "You ruined my room." She says quickly running up to you with a knife, dodging you held on her shoulder pushing her to the wall and tugging her wrist hitting it to the wall.

dropping the knife she lifts her knee to your side which you blocked with your palm stepping back before spinning and kicking her face.

A groan left her lips as she sees that her precious lip was cut by the female "You little shit..." She says immediately standing up and lifting her leg as distraction which you fell for when you held up your arms.

Until she plunges her fist into your abdomen and taking off your gas mask with a smirk she grabs your hair which made you tug on her wrist.

"Just watch... I'll kill you then i'll be the next heir!" She yells when you suddenly dropped on your knees grabbing her down with you, Holding tight to her hand on your hair before lifting her up and kicking her away with both your feet.

As she lands on the wall letting out a groan as she stayed on the ground when you began to walk up to her grabbing a handful of her hair and dragging her by it while she whines behind you.

"Hey!— Let go! Ow!" She yells as you continue to drag her by her hair with an annoyed look plastered on your face.

Dragging her to the kitchen where you lit up the stove to it's highest and her eyes widen "O-Oi Y/n.... You're not going to... You're not going to do anything right?.." She gulps and you shrug taking out cable wires and trying it behind her back.

"No.... I'll just burn off that ugly face of yours..." You said and she flinched panicking as she struggles to escape.

"Oi! Y/N! You son of a bitch! Let me go! Untie me damnit!" She yells trying to slip off her hand from the tight cable wires when you made her stand and immediately shoving her face to the stove.