_______________________________________

Entering the main household he steps in the room seeing all his siblings in their father's office, turning to the door they see the silver haired male standing there and letting himself in.

"Father.." He smiled and Shio hums, looking around the brown haired female was nowhere to be found 'That's odd.... I thought she'd be here after letting Y/n out... to find some excuse that she's been here the whole time..." he thought shrugging and standing next to his siblings.

"Where's Mika? I thought she'd be here with you... like what she always does.." Rei Exclaimed looking down on the male beside him and Akio scoffs "She betrayed me and freed Y/n." He says and Rei paused.

"She did what?" He asks and Akio smirks turning his head to the red headed male "Why? You worried? Didn't you mistreat her and use her for your own benefit?" He exclaimed and Rei clenched his fist.

"Shut the fuck up.... Or i'll snap your neck like a twig." He glares and Akio shrugs when the Shio finally spoke.

"I heard Bonten attacked you... Akio.." He says and he hums "They were going after the antidote, and well... Y/n." He says and Shio nods "It seems they've taken quite an interest on the female fugitive.." Shio mumbles and he Akio nods.

"I heard she's dating the boss of Bonten..." Mariane blurted out and Shio raised a brow "She is?.... " He says and she nods "That's why Akio got her on our side... Because those two were dating... he used him against Y/n." She gazes at the silver haired male who kept a calm presence smiling at the female.

"Isn't that how you do it Akio?.. You use people's weaknesses against them so you get what you want?" Mariane added and they all looked at Akio.

"Hmm. It is." He replies and she scoffs "Is that how you got Mika on your side too?" She raises a brow and he stayed silent.

"I knew it... You did something to Mika that's why she kept on following you, I guess you're no different from us... Using her for your own benefit." She states and Akio scoffs 'How dare you... the audacity... of you people to compare me to your mistreatment to Mikaela.... But to think about it... i've done nothing but did use her.... Yet she kept following me unlike the others... she was loyal...' He thought before smiling sinisterly at all them making them flinch.

"So? You're proud that you used her?... you're proud that she was trashed by all you?" He raised a brow and they all stayed silent.

"You're all lower than slaves themselves... you're all annoying... to be honest has any of you even treated Mika right? No. That's because none of you cared... maybe one of you..." He says glancing at the red haired male beside him "But even they got sick of Mika and used her just like all of you did." He says and Shio slammed his pen on the table.

"That's enough... Y/n's coming we must be prepared..." He says and Akio hums "I,ll take care of it." He says and they all huffed "You're only saying that so father can praise you." Asui exclaimed.

"Stop it—" When the door slammed open "She's here!!" They yelled and they all froze "So early?" Mariane exclaimed "Everyone get ready for The fugitive's fury." Akio exclaimed and they all went to their own business and prepare or maybe fled the place.

Walking in the halls you were wearing gas masks and throwing smoke bombs in each room where people where unaware of what was happening. Screaming they all exited the rooms while you kept on throwing it in each room.