"I'm sure you wouldn't mind me killing her as well? She does look like her father... which was pretty disappointing.... Though she's got your (e/c) eyes." He muttered smiling at the gravestone and your parents family name written on it.

"F/n's there as well right? Just watch my dear M/n, Before i kill Y/n i'll show her the deaths of the people around her.... Then we'll use her once she's finally broken.... And finally we'll kill her once she's no use of us anymore..." He smiled sadistically.

Chuckling he inhaled the fresh air then exhaling it red orbs squinting at your mother's grave "Enjoy the show my dearest M/n... cause it will be one hell of a year for your lovely daughter." He stated before bowing then walking out the cemetery.

When his phone rang his secretary calling him, answering the device he places the phone to his ear listening to his secretary blabber.

"Oh?.... Alright then, Spread the rumor." He said  stopping on his tracks before looking back at m/n's grave smiling.

"Oh, I forgot... It seems your daughter has found happiness again, i can't let that happen can't i? Simply i'll have to..... Get rid of him as well."

"Really? We're going to recruit Y/n?"

"I thought they would kill her?"

"I think it was Akio-san who suggested it."

"Won't lady Mika get angry at this?...."

"True... she hates m/n, now Akio-san will recruit her daughter?..."

"I wonder how M'lady Mika is going to react at this...."

"Of course she's going to be angry... better yet Rage"

"Pfft, yeah she's obsess with her brother... "

"I guess like mother like daughter right?"

"She's just like her mom... What a disgusting family..."

Whispering and murmurs of the maids echoed throughout the Kishimoto household as the rumors about Y/n being recruited spread in the entire clan.

"Just a moment ago she was screaming cause Akio-san visited m/n's grave..."

"Didn't Akio like M/n as well...?"

"I heard as well... he has feelings for m/n ever since they were kids.."

"I heard he was force to kill m/n cause she killed the late leader of the their clan."

"I bet he still loves her..."

"What a sad love story...."

"Tell me about it.... If m/n was still alive she would be the one in The lady's position not Mika..."

"Lady Mika is only there cause Akio-san can't marry anyone..."

"I heard M/n's daughter is in a criminal organization...."

"Bonten wasn't it?"