"Well... kind of?.." You replied and he chuckled "I heard from the Haitani's.... I don't mind actually..." He says blowing out smoke and you hummed when he offers you a cigarette and you shake your head.

"I only smoke in someone's grave as promised..." You replied he nods "Really?... same." He says and you hummed.

"You know.... Mikey never sleeps..." He blurted out and you turn to him "Huh?.... Well yeah i've heard..." You explained and he hummed.

"He usually stay up all night in the hideout in deep thought.... No one mentions it since he wouldn't listen anyway....He would stay awake for months and eat so little that at this rate he's just killing himself..." He explains and you stayed silent.

"So it's surprising how he fell asleep on you when he rarely does that.... Actually he never fell asleep ever since his siblings died..." He stated and you looked down.

"I'm sure you've already read his background.... His siblings all died, his best friend died...." He explains and you hummed.

"I saw.... " You mumbled and he hums before blowing out smoke "So... all i ask is that... You help him get better.." He stated and you looked at him.

"He's been through a lot... so take care of him..." He says and you nod a small smile tugging your lips.

Smiling to yourself you hummed tracing circles on Mikey's cheek as he was in deep sleep soft snored coming out his lips.

___________________________________________

Earlier...

"Where's brother?" Mika asked barging in her father's office "Huh?... oh him? Well I heard he was visiting someone's grave." Her father replied and she huffs crossing her arms.

"Who is it that he even cancelled all his meetings with the executives." She raised a brow and the Head of the Kishimoto clan hummed.

"I don't know... but it must be someone important for him to cancel his meetings.." He muttered going back on writing something on his paper.

While she pouts fidgeting as she thinks of who the person might be.... Before she suddenly snapped startling her father.

Stomping her foot she clenched her fist "Don't tell me.... AGHHH!!!!!" She screamed and he flinched looking at her confused.

"Mika... keep your voice down." He scolded and she shrug "It's M/n Isn't it?!" She yells and he sighed "Brother's visiting M/n isn't he?!" She exclaimed stubbornly stomping on the wooden flooring.

"Mika...!" He said furrowing his brows as he couldn't control his own daughter who was now storming out his office screaming her lungs out as her voice echoed throughout their household scaring the maids in.

Meanwhile her brother was standing in front of a certain someone's grave, inhaling the flowers he bought he places down the flowers with a smile on his face.

"Well? What do you think M/n? Your daughter grew up to be just like you.... Against the government, against me, and also wanting to expose the human's cruel sins." He explains before letting out an exhale.