***

"Bye bal! See you later!" Taehyung said as Jungkook only took him to his department and then left.

"I'm so jealous!"

"Tae! Are you and Jungkook really dating?"

Taehyung's classmates asked him as soon as he reached his chair. He nodded shyly and the girls began to cheered. They were jealous but they find Taehyung and Jungkook cute together.

"Good Morning, Jiminah!"He waves at Jimin who just came in. Taehyung brows rises when he noticed Jimin was wearing a sunglasses.

"What's with that get up?" Tae asked and tried to take it off but Jimin stopped him.

"Please not now Tae."Jimin said in a sad tone.

"Is there something wrong?"Jimin took off his sunglasses and Taehyung started to laugh. Jimin's eyes has a huge red bump.

"Shut up! Huhu, you are not helping."Jimin cried and put his sun glasses on.

"Good Morning, Class." Taehyung was frozen on his seat as he saw Miss Joy smiling infront of them.

"Today, I will be your new teacher in history. Please take care of me."She said and smiled. But when she stop smiling she stared at Tae for a second and then look away. Tae look around if anyone notice not even Jimin. Hes the only who noticed it.

***

"Hyung!" Taehyung called Seo Joon who was standing near at their classrooms door.

"Hey, why are you coming this way?"Seo Joon asked Tae who went to him.

"That's what I'm about to ask you too. Ah our next teacher hasn't here yet so we are free to move away from our seats." Taehyung said as his eyes wandered in the corridor.

"I just went here because Miss Lee asked me to give this to the ACTH Room B."Seo Joon said as he tried to look for the classrooms door.

"Oh, this is Room B hyung."They both laugh because of Seo Joon's funny mistake.

"Guys!! Listen, all the architects students in all year will have a meeting after the lass class hour. Its regarding to the Haengbonghan Festival or what we call 'Happy Festival''The event representative spoke. Everyone was happy to hear it.

Taehyung was shocked when he heard the happy festival.

"I've got to go Tae. Can you distribute this to your classmates? Thanks."Seo Joon smiled then left.

"Only Architect Department?"Jimin asked.

"Yes."Some we're disappointed when they heard they were the only department that has to meet. They soon to come up with an idea that they will be the one to do the events and entertain the other students.

"What a pain in the ass."One of the their classmate said.

Taehyung was unhappy because he can't be with Jungkook in the upcoming weeks.

"So as you can in the board, these are the events in each group will be divided. Since the 4th year are excluded, only 3rd, 2nd and 1st years will be participating."

Alot of them saying boo while others are looking forward for their group and excited for the events.

"For the A section, 1st,2nd and 3rd would be for the foodstall."

"So the B in 1st, 2nd and 3yr will be for the movie making, since its pride month the movie would be about 'Love has no gender' so basically it will be a girls love and boys love movie."Alot of the boys face crumpled. While the girls were happy.

Taehyung could not help himself to feel confused. Eversince he changed something, things that happen in the past in his first life began to change gradually. The events in his first life as a 1st year was not like this. These events happen when he was in 2nd year.

"For the C's they will do the decorating."

"And for the D they will be the one to find a band that will perform, and they will do some stunts before the band performed."

After the event representative speak, each group has to gather to have a meeting.

Taehyung and Jimin at first were the one casted but Jimin whine and threw tantrums because he doesn't want to be in the boys love drama.

And they all laugh when Jimin said, "If me and Tae will be the leads then who's gonna be the top? We're both bottom! And Hell no! Nat me! Im a bottom for life."

"So okay, how about we asked your boyfriend to be the top Taehyung how is it?"The event representative said who happen to be their group leader since this event representative is from the B class.

"U-h I'll try to ask him first." Taehyung looked away with his face flushed.

***

"Bal!."Taehyung turned around when he heard Jungkook's voice.

"Bal.."He called back.

"Why do you look so down? How's the meeting?" Jungkook asked and grab Tae's hand.

"It went well. But...our event representative has to tell you something." Taehyung said as he looked down. He's worried about Jungkook's answer. Though in his first life he had encountered the same situation before, but he's still afraid that Jungkook might not agree.

"About what?" Jungkook asked as he took out something from his pocket.

"About the event I'm participating."

And then they went back to Taehyung's classroom.

"Since you are Taehyung's boyfriend we agreed to take you part in the BL movie making since its October, so the theme is about pride month which is one of the upcoming event in the Happy Festival. Is it okay with you as Taehyung partner on screen and as the male lead?" Taehyung gulped when the event representative asked the question to Jungkook.

It took Jungkook a minute to answer. Taehyung's heart almost jump in happiness when...

"Yes, its fine with me." Jungkook answered and smiled at Taehyung.

"And lastly, there will be a kissing scene." Jungkook and Taehyung turned red when they both agreed to it. The event representative even teased both of them.

Fighting Fate|Taekook FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara