ɪɪɪ: 𝓚𝓪𝓲'𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓷

Start from the beginning

One day, I was going to playground with some yakuza as my bodyguards but something happen went wrong. The enemies ambushed us and killed the people who's with me, then they kidnapped me. Next thing I know, I was tied up in a chair with quirk cancellation bracelet on both of my arms.

"Hello, kiddo. Welcome to the base" the person in suit said to me. "What do you want from me?" I asked. "Well~, we want some guinea pigs for our experiments and we chose you, the son of the leader of Shie Hassaikai, Haruto Takahashi". He creepily laugh as he bring me to the other room or should I say lab.

1st Week - They experimented me with injecting some weird liquid on me. They call me 'Jyuuichiban' or 'No. 11' and I learned that the name of their organization is Black Snake.

2nd Week - They tortured me endlessly until I passed out and I still didn't give up because I know father is trying his best to find me.

3rd Week - I almost give up because they keep increasing their tortured and experiments on me.

1 Month - I decided to escape this place and planned it very well. I find some blindspots when they're experiment on me and some big yet unnoticeable hole at the room where I was kept. I really wonder why they didn't even notice that.

The Day of Escaping - I quickly went to the hole when they were preparing their 'things' before starting experiment on me. The thing that I didn't know that I triggered the alarm making them alarmed and search for me.

I ran as fast as I could, "He's there" shouted by one of the people who keeps chasing me. I was panting really hard and then I saw a boy in the alleyway.

-End of Flashback-

"That's how I got there before meeting you" I finish my backstory and when I look at them, they're both crying and had a handkerchief "Where the h*ll did they get that?" on their hands. "I didn't *sniff* know you suffered *sniff* that much" Izuku said and then they both said "Condolence for your mother". "This is driving me nuts"

A light bulb appear at Haru's head like he has some idea like to share. How did I know his name? Well before they came in

-Flashback-

I was dreaming of my mother sitting on the bench watching me and me in the playground happily playing with the kids same age as me. And then I woke up by a big mallet smack me on my stomach. That hurt so much.

"Hello there, child, good morning~" the boy who's clearly older than me said as he heals me with some kind of quirk(?) while holding his laughter"It's good that you awake pfft- hahahahahaha I really can't hold it anymore. I really want to see that face again Hahahahahaha"

Kai in serious tone: "Who are you?"
???: "Woah there, you don't have to be serious. By the way, my name is Mietitore Sinclair"
Kai: "Mii-ye-ti-tó-ree Shin-kurea"
Mie: "Seriously? Just call me Mie"
Kai: "Okay Mie-san, can you tell me where the h*ll I am? And where's Izuku?"
Mie: "You're in our mansion and he's with my brother, Haru, in the other room. I shall take a food tray to them if they're awake."

-End of Flashback-

"How about we visit your mother's grave? I'm sure you didn't visit her for a month because of you know" Haru said. "That's a great idea, but how will we get out of Yurei's Forest" Izuku question Haru. "About that, we can tell Nii-chan to teleport us and call this place 'Terra Pacifica'. My brother named it, good name isn't it?" Haru said to Izuku as he nodded.