𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘.

Start from the beginning

"You're right.."

Amidst our conversation, suddenly, a familiar entity leaned closer and greeted us. The delicate sound that I haven't heard for a long time, that I couldn't recall when.

"Prime Minister and Todoroki-san, it's good to see you."

"Oh, (L/N)! Long time no see you, how do you do?"

"I'm fine! Well, I'm taking care of the whole world's pragmatics and it's kinda stressed me but I'm fine."

"I see. Your grandmother will be happy to see it."

"You're right. It's been a long time I haven't seen her."

"Come and visit Japan anytime, (L/N)."

"I'll later take a short holiday, Sir."

(L/N) chuckled nonchalantly after heard the offer from the Prime Minister. Thus, she slew her attention to me. I was startled a bit, felt awkward about how to opened up a conversation with her. A sly smirk emerged onto her visage,

"You're gonna get married to Yaoyorozu-san? Congratulation!"

"(F/N)-"

"Ssh, it's only the past! We're an adult now, and I'm very happy to heard the news."

"Thank you, (F/N)..."

"What's about Katsuki and the others?"

"Do you even need to ask?"

"Ah-Right! But, I try diminished the time for using of my Quirk."

"They're fine, Katsuki and Uraraka are going to have a baby soon."

"I see, I've missed a lot."

I examined her figure, willow, not as strong as it seemed when she was still studying in U.A. But overall, a satisfaction never left her countenance. Despite her major role on the Conferences, there isn't a dapple of exhaustion emitted from her.

"They miss you, you know?"