I'll Call your Name soon; Nevertheless

Start from the beginning

You the grabbed it and inspected it, making sure that it's not cracked or something. Looking now at Ran who is catching his breath, you grabbed his arm, yanking it towards you and forcibly opening his palm to place down the shells.

"They're for you." Mumbled shyly by you, as your head struck low. You then stood up and walked away not turning around to see what's the young Haitani's reaction.

The parents of the Haitani siblings that are walking towards your direction giggled. Ran's father shouted "a blushing mess you are young man!" As you walked passed them, staring at the sand.

"Darling! Your favorite cousin is here!" Your grandmom shouted that made you look up and ran towards your family's cottage to see a tan-skin man, with white locks and purple eyes the lit up when they saw you!!!

"My princess!!" He shouted and opened his arms wide signalling you to go towards him. And without further a do, you ran and tackled him into a hug earning a cheerful laugh from him.

"Izaniii!!" You giggled as you looked up to him, chin on his chest while you stare up to him, finding him looking down and smiling at you.

"You're mixing the Japanese honorifics with my name recently huh?" He asked, raising a brow to you that made you laugh

"I'm just practicing! Once I go to Japan to study, I need to know how to properly say their language, I-Z-A-N-A-N-I-I. Blehhh." You said and teased him by spelling out his name and pronoucing it, adding the honorifics at the end.

"You're such a brat." He said and ruffled your hair, making you whimper and slap his hands.

"Iza-"

"Is Chiro not coming dear?" Your grandmom cutting you off as she asked a question and stood beside you.

You were about to ask a question about who are they pertaining to when you heard a shouting coming from the shore. Your grandmom and other elders from the family saw the commotion and immediately went. As you were about to run, your grandmom stood infront of you, blocking the view and spoke,

"Izana, take her inside the cottage. Hurry and don't leave her alone." She said, and you just felt an arm grabbed you and carried you gently in their arms. You already know that this was your cousin Izana, and you burried your face on the crook of his neck, understanding that this is an adult situation.

But when you heard Ran's name being called by the adults and their parents, you couldn't help it, and raised your head to peak, seeing the young Haitani being carried by their father and looking very frail- having a hard time to breath.

"RaN!!! hah-" you said as your eyes opened suddenly, looking around the ceiling and the room. Finding yourself in an unfamiliar place.

"Oh! You're awake!" You heard a voice and looked at the side to find a familiar face sitting at a chair beside the bed.