"Why did you ask?"Jungkook questioned back.

"Nothing, just wanna know more about you."

"How about you?  have you had a first kiss?" Jungkook this time ask.

"No. It's not like that's important. So how about a girlfriend?"Jungkook brows furrowed when he heard about Tae that he hadn't had a first kiss. Taehyung did really not remember their kiss.

"No."

"How about you?"

"None. I'm a queer not until I saw you I become a gay because of you." Taehyung said and looked at

Days passes by the second semester has about to end. Freshmen students were excited on the upcoming school events especially when October comes. Its more likely a school festival whenever month of October has begun.

"Stop daydreaming bish!"Jimin hit his friend who keep on smiling eversince it came.

"Shissh! You are so bitter, just because you and Yoongi doesn't have a label."

"Huhu, tell me your secret."Jimin whining like a child.

Taehyung just shook his head while smiling and spoke, "The secret is to tell him directly."

"As if I have your confidence."Jimin rolls his eyes.

***

Jungkook on the other side was studying waiting for the next teacher and while his phone on his side. It's his first to study while texting someone.

"Good Morning, Class."Jungkook turned his on the teacher who just came in.

"Good Morning, Miss Joy."They greeted. Jungkook was confused when Joy glance at him and smiled.

"Please open the page 204 on your textbook. I will be discussing it and once I'm done you will need to answer the page 206 in just 10 mins."

Everyone went silent when Miss Joy ask a difficult question. She asked one more time and atlast Jungkook raise his hand. She then smiled when Jungkook answered correctly. Everyone where looking at Jungkook not because they were amazed but because Miss Joy smiled at him so brightly.

"Has everyone already done? Are all textbooks here?"She asked everyone answered, 'yes'

"Jungkook, can you please count the textbooks if they are already 40. Thank you."Jungkook nodded.

"Bro, go help Miss Joy carry the textbooks."Jackson whispered to Jungkook. He then mouthed 'why would I?'

"Miss Joy! Jungkook said he will help carry those."Jackson raises his hand and pointed Jungkook, then Joy smiled as an answer. Even though he didn't agree to Jackson, he just chose to help her because it will be rude if he won't do it.

"Thank you, Jungkook."Joy smiled but Jungkook just nodded.

'I hope Tae won't see us. I know hes gonna get jealous again. I don't know why but I tried so hard to avoid this kind of situation so that Tae won't get jealous. But this motherfcker Jackson keep doing it on purpose trying to hook me up with this Teacher.'Jungkook on his thoughts.

When they walk in the corridor, every student turned their head on them. Since Miss Joy is a popular teacher every boys would turn their heads whenever she passes by. Girls would roll their eyes but when Joy smiled they fell for her smile.

"Thank you for helping me, Jungkook."Joy said as they entered to her office.

"No Problem, Miss."Jungkook said and was about to when Joy stopped him. He then turned around with a confused look.

"Here's a cupcake, that's my way of thanking you. Please eat that since I baked it." Jungkook brows furrowed but he still accepted it.

Joy was the second person Jungkook couldn't say no.

"Oh my, why are you so happy about Miss Joy?."Miss Lee asked Joy who keep on smiling.

"Secret."

"Let me guess, hmm. Boyfriend?"Joy just smiled.

"I thought you don't have, I was about to take you on a blind date."

"Thank you though, but I already found someone I like."