ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ; 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄
━━━ sevenoaks, kent. (town in england)

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐒𝐈𝐗 ; 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
━━━ cisgender female. uses she/her/hers pronouns.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ; 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘
━━━ bisexual with no preference.

 ꩜  𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ;  𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ━━━ bisexual with no preference

⁺       ˚
.  *  ✦     .  BACKGROUND   ⁺   .⁺  ˚
.  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .
.      ⁺        ⁺

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
━━━ clarisse was born in the more rural side of london where her father and three siblings resided in a humble two-story home. throughout the years, it was clear clarisse was quite the smart and curious child to the point her father had difficulties controlling her as she was quite the little devil. more so when inventing some chaotic idea with her fraternal twin, nathan. she wasn't one to stay still and it's assumed she got it from her father, warren, as he too was quite the outgoing soul that loved being outdoors and simply doing the most. though it can be assumed that he only acted as such for the sake of the children; after all, their mother had been murdered during the first wizarding war. a topic that was hardly spoken about, as if they all knew it would simply create tension between the family if brought up. therefore, they enjoyed their life without dwelling on the fact that their father would drink himself to sleep to forget the events that took place on that dreadful day. events he refuses to share with any of the children. just mentioning her is too much to bear.

so, when warren would be passed out on the couch or the door of his bedroom was locked with pre-made meals sitting on the dinner table, the siblings would go on small adventures of their own. due to them living in the rural area of london, there are some forests present in the area where no stone would remain unturned by the windsor children. the guide for these spontaneous trips tended to be clarisse due to her hunting at a fairly young age and learning about still trailing. after all, she was one to watch her father closely and hunting was one of his few hobbies to which clarisse wanted to learn more about. therefore, going for trips into the forest wasn't so terrifying as clarisse would always find the path back home. though the second reason her youngest sibling, max, was incredulous about going into the forest was about the possibility of being attacked by some feral animal. fortunately, that never happened and would instead spend their time skipping rocks, learning about certain plants, and even have fights with mud (grab mud and throw it at each other lmao). though there had been a couple of times someone would trip over a rock or, if one was as fortunate as nathan, roll down a hill. even so, it was a better way to kill time than sit around and wait for their father to wake up with a hangover.

their fathers drinking slowly became a problem once gabriel, the eldest sibling, pointed out to be one. it caused a lot of fights during dinner— broken plates, scratches on their wood table from piercing it with their eating utensils, screaming matches, wailing of max, etc. not all days were like this, but when they were, they were unforgettable days that yet no one brought up to not repeat the events. for the most part, or as clarisse chooses to believe, they had an enjoyable family dynamic. sure, some would bump heads here and there, but what family doesn't? they were all very much into family bonding and their favorite way to do so was either by playing quidditch or camping. usually it was the second thing given their limited amount of players. camping brought them together in the sense that they had to work together and be as pacific as possible for the sake of having a good time and not for everything to go to shit. there were bonfires, star gazing, and hunting being done since with their father being a muggle magic wasn't a thing that formed part of their life too heavily.