summary - Season 1, 2 and 3.

PLAYING WITH FIRE

SEASON 1

Bae Aera is the young sister of Bae Rona by two months. Unlike her hotheaded and ambitious sister, Aera prefers to be quiet and accept her fate. She doesn't like to get herself dragged into her sister's problem, but it's hard when she has Rona as her sister.

And everywhere Rona goes, Aera must follow. So, when Rona was determined to get into Cheong Ah High, she too had to get accepted into.

What Aera didn't expected once she did was to get even more involved with the situation in Hera Palace.

Not to mention the son of the enemy. Joo Seok-Hoon.

FIRE MEETS FATE

SEASON 2

After what happened to the previous events, Aera finally returned to the devil's playground called Hera Palace.

Aera didn't know what would happen once she got involved into the mess in the first place. Only knew that she did it to bring justice for the fallen angel, Min Seol-A.

Now, she had placed herself in the dangerous game without even acknowledging it. Though she was scared for her life, Aera was determined to not let it affect her daily life.

But when a terrible accident happened involving her own sister, Aera pushed it all away. Her teenage life and even the people around her. Aera found herself in a dark path to solve the mystery, that even she was scared what would happen to herself. Unsure if she would make it out alive.

FEVER

It's the final war in the battlefield.

Aera thought that her life was going to be okay. She thought everything would return to normal.

But she found herself battling mentally with the past and present.

And not only that, it was hard to see her former lover and her sister were closer than before. Leaving her with a pain that she wasn't sure if it could be heal.

When the first move from the enemy had been made, and Aera was back on the game of life and death. Leading her back to the path she had tried to avoid. And unlike before, Aera was not the only one in this game.

However this time, she does not have the answer whether she'll survive or not.

I'll start on this once I finish watching season 3 :')