but you know, there's always a plan b so fuck it.

let's get this over with.

as you arrived you saw him standing there with his hands on his pockets waiting for an annoying person.

he turn his head to your direction seeing you walk up to him.

he's in his casual clothes- not the uniform gang he wore everytime you two would see eachother.

it's kinda... good to him.

"what takes you so long?"

he said fully facing you.

you held your phone showing it to him the message of time you decided to meet up with him.

"i'm 5 minutes early!"

you sigh and put your phone back as he raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"so, what do you want?"

"do you like to read?"

you ask him completely ignoring his questions.

of course this made him annoyed because his servant just ignored his kings question.

he don't wanna waste his time if this meet up thing is just useless.

"what?"

"i ask you if you like reading?"

why did you ask that question though? well isn't it obvious that this past few chapters all you do sometimes rather than babysitting two little boys was reading a book or a manga that you bought?

reading is one of your portal to escaped from the bitter-sweet reality.

it makes you feel that you were the main role at a certain book whenever you read it.

match the quiet place or maybe cold and rainy weather with a huge blanket covering your body.

"just answer my question so you can receive yours"

he sigh again, not completely reading you.

he was kinda curious on what's on your mind right now, but can't seem to read it because of your stoic face looking at his.

"it's not that i like it, now can you answer mine?"

that answer would be enough i guess.

you took his wrists and started dragging him to the place you wanted and always stay with sometimes.

this caught him of guard as he look at you with slight widen eyes and annoyed by your action.

firstly you didn't gave him a response to his questions, secondly you suddenly dragged him to who knows where.

are you seriously disobeying him?

"what the fuck.. where are we going"

you turned your head round to look at him and gave him a close eyed smile.

"just wanna hangout with my soon to be friend!"

izana eye's again slightly widened with the response he received.

friend? he don't need that.

that's why he's trying his best to make you give up.

but this feeling he felt.. that smile that held multiple emotions in it.

he felt safe, like someone can actually understand him.

the smile that everyone found peace and comfort in it.