「 嵐 」

to your surprise izana accepted your request on meeting him up at the mini park- since he doesn't even know why he wanted you to meet him.

so you went their 5 minutes early to not make him mad- it's a bad impression for your first time hanging out with izana you know.

and to add that you quite had a hard time to convince your twin sister to let you out to hang out with someone.

but just saying this one name, she'll definitely agree to it.

「 雨 」

"and where are you going ms. (l/n)?"

you were fixing your clothes to look presentable in front of him when you heard a voice that make you flinch for a bit.

should you lie or tell her the truth? well i already said the reason to the other chapter so fuck it.

you turned around sheepishly laughing while scratching the back of your head.

"hangout?"

"not believing you"

aiko would like you to had friends- real friends. but she can't just let you go out by yourself.

she wanted to come to check you out to make sure nothing bad happened to you but she also might get scolded for always following her big twin sister around.

you can't just trust people even though you're already friends with them, anytime they would backstabbed you.

you hug your sister from the side of her waist while he tried to push you away.

"c'mon please" you said as you tried to convince her as you can.

you need to be early, this is izana we're talking about. and plus he doesn't even know that you two ere hanging out not just talk about gang shit or maybe do some he'll training.

you wear a comfortable and presentable clothes to hangout with him not to trained with him resulting you all sweaty because of avoiding his kicks left and right.

"and give me one reason why should i?"

"kakucho will be there! just please"

who wouldn't thought that just by saying his name was the thing that will convince her?

"alright fine"

you were shocked of course like i mean does she really trust kakucho that much?

well yes he's sweet and nice, but for sure everyone will found him scary at first glance.

you stare at her trying to read her eyes while she stared back at you weirdly.

"don't tell me-"

"shut up, i hate you sometimes"

「 雨 」

as you were making your way to the place you can't seem to get rid of the nervousness enveloping you.

well yes sometimes you annoy him by asking to be his friend and all but this.

what if he suddenly walk away when you told him that you two were hanging out? then him saying that you just wasted his time? the percentage of him and you being friends would go down.

alright how about you just dragged him to the place you planned so that he won't walk away?

that would be a bad idea, he'll probably hate you and will just use your strength afterwards.