Twist Of Fate (SPOILER "KISS!")

Start from the beginning

He nods and clenches my hand a bit then lets go of it and gets onto the wheelchair...

"You're injured.....if something happens...I'm the only one at the moment who can prevent it....and....I will try everything....."

I gasped a bit and I shake much head a bit and I say "you better.....I Hope you do....but you can't  even walk...."

He then chuckles and says "I know....I guess it will Be up to....my arms....or words..."

I then look down to my lap and say "please be okay....I cannot lose you....."

He nods and wheels to the door and knocks on the door and the nurse opens the door....

And he goes......

I am still going to do something....despite what he said.....if Haru comes and tells me....or if some way.....I want to be able to get out of this fucking bed...and save him.....and I won't care if my head hurts so fucking much....or my wounds catch up to me......i will not fucking let it happen....

...

...

Riz's POV

"Yes....she is a suspect as far as I know...."

I answer the head investigator...he replies "Mizuchi **** must be found...and I think you can be one of the investigators on it...we will be placing a pause on the Haru case...."

I then shake my head and then I ask "are you sure? I don't need to be on another case like that, I haven't even started the second phase of Haru's Case..."

"This is a order....now I must get going...you will get more details but for now...I feel you can....find Mizuchi...."

He hangs up and I growl turning off my phone...

I grab a cigarette and I light it up...I look over at the hospital and I sigh...

I stand over next to my car Then I hear Tem "smoking will kill you..."

I then reply "well that's obvious..."

He then floats next to me and asks "are you okay?"

I then say "you asked that all the time...again...I'm okay at the moment..."

Tem then placed his head on my shoulder and he closes his eyes....

I ask "what are you doing?"

He then doesn't reply and I sigh and say "I'm sorry for saying all that after that night..."

"You were stressed...especially when those guys were trying to kill Louis..." he replies

he then floats and sits on the hood of the car and he says "come on...you need to sit..."

I nod and I sit on the hood and he looks at the garden near the parking lot and says "I....I visited my parents today....like I Have been doing for weeks now....."

I look over to him and he continues and I nod to tell him that I'm listening....

"They were....happy...somewhat....they would visit my grave....and uuummm....while I visited them on the afternoon.....I encountered another ghost....this other ghost was just....antagonising.....and I realise he was a old member that was close the family  back when we had connections to that fucking cult...I recognised him and he recognised me.....and I asked him...."if you were supposed to be in the gates....why are you here?....."...and he told me "no reason.....you and your parents ruined my life....".....and he was just coming there at certain times like once a week.....just the spite he had and hate.....but what happened today was different to something like that....."