Vishwa's mom :  Umm .. sorry unga kitta inform panna mudila .. She's Vishwa's wife , Aditi !
Vishwa got married the same day , you gave birth to your child .

We came with a surprise for Vishwa , but they surprised us even more !

I gave the baby to Vishwa's hands , who was smiling throughout the time .

" We named him , Dhruv ! " .

By the time , his wide smile was vanished and he was tearing up . Happy tears , I could say !

He kissed our baby's forehead and we spent some time with them .

The drive back to home was silent , I turned to look , only to see the heart melting sight . My two babies were sleeping . I slowly drove back to our home !

~

AFTER THREE YEARS

I woke up , to the bright sunshine hitting my face . I saw my wife who was still a baby , snuggling more to me in her sleep . I smiled and kissed her soft eyes .
I slowly moved her from my embrace, trying not to her wake her up ... But

" Kitttttaaaaaa " ( Krita ) came a voice , banging the door open !

It was the three year old Dhruv ! Mom's pet !! He's the exact carbon copy of me , but has all the characteristics of his mom . The same kedi , rowdy !!!

She woke up with a jerk , while I glared playfully at Dhruv !

" En da .. naane avale ezhuppa koodathu nu evlo slow uh endhirichen !!! Ne ipdi kathite vara ?? "

Dhruv : Ada po achuney ( Ashwineyy )

Saying this , he jumped on the bed , inbetween us and hugged his mom and kissed her !

I couldn't help but feel possessive in him , playfully !

" Enaku ellam hug , kiss kedaiyadha ?? " I asked him pouting .

He then hoped over me and bit my cheeks .

" Aaaaaahh .. Deii kiss dhana ketten ? "

He giggled ... I glared

He kissed me the next second , which melted my glare.

" Like mom ! Like son ! Epdi ice vekkanum nu nalla kathu vechukonga ".

We then freshened up and had our breakfast .

" Krita .. Engayachu polama ?? "

Alankrita : Enga polam ??

" Ermm .. chumma oru drive then a walk ?"

Dhruv : Poyaaameee ( Polame )

" Adhanaa .. enna da inum varleye nu pathen .. kutty monkey ! "

Dhruv : Kitaaaa ... He whined !

Alankrita : Ashwineyy ... She whined !

" Ufff .. idhule yaaru kozhandhai ??? "

They both giggled , while I could do nothing but cracked away all the evil eyes from my babies !

We then drove to the Gateway of India !