you were peacefully reading your notes when a sudden sound echo through the door of the library making the students attention shift to the source of sound.

a sleeping students behind you completely flinched because of the loud bang and accidentally fall out of their chair that you can't help but silently chuckle and help them up as you heard a quiet 'thanks'.

then a brunette girl came running towards you exhausted as she tried to regain his breath.

it was ume- your little sisters girlfriend.

you look at her with a raised brow in confusion as she still try to regain her breath because of running that she did then suddenly she shout causing you to flinched and put your open book to your face.

"FINALLY I FOUND YOU (Y/N)-CHAN!!"

you were embarrassed by the sudden echo of her voice- this is a library is she that stupid or she's just not familiar that this place existed?

"missy you're at the library, keep your voice down" a librarian walk past the two of you as you bow saying your apology.

you stared at ume to signal her to bow and apologize, you notice her eyes rolled and bow "i'm sorry ms librarian" she said completely mocking her.

the librarian dismiss the two of you and continue her way somewhere around the corner.

you look at your notes again as you see ume sitting beside you with her arms crossed.

you look at her and raised a brow "what?"

you can completely feel that she regretted coming here to see you.

which is true, ume did regret seeing you but she had no choice.

she want to gave something special for her girlfriend- like a gift that aiko would definitely keep it whenever she goes.

she was completely in love with her that she'll do anything just to be with her.

ume gave you one of her fake smile and leaned her palm to her cheek "does aiko like anything?" she ask you with curious in her eyes and also the disgust look she tried to hide but you completely saw it.

does she really hate you that bad? she's supposed to be lucky that you didn't get the chance to punch her straight to the face because of aiko.

you look at her with a stoic face and look back at your notes trying your best to not be mad at her- which failed but you gotta acts ok.

"i remember her ex giving her a panda plushy, than aiko ended up being obsessed with them"

this caught ume's curiosity as she tried to remember something from their conversation with aiko.

aiko haven't tell her about this ex of hers, why does she tried to hide it from her?

isn't because aiko love her than her ex? isn't because she already fallen in love with her that she don't want to bring the past back? yeah that must be it.

ohh how stupid ume can be.

to tell you the truth, aiko did love her ex more than anyone else.

and aiko did love them back, she didn't fake the love she gave them.

but they're the one who gave false affection to her which cause you to trespass their house and threatened them to the fact that they switched prefecture just not to see you again.

and you felt bad that the fact aiko still love them, as she tried to forget them but failed.

no wonder she didn't throw the panda plushy she received from them- it just reminds her of them.