"Why are you pouting?"Jimin smile despite in confusion.

"I wanted to eat with him."

"Wait, are you gay?"Jimin covered his mouth.

"Yes I think so, is there any promblem with it?"Tae brows arched.

"No! I am also a gay!"Jimin suddenly stands up and shouted. Tae immediately pulled his arms to sit.

"Yah!"Jimin hurriedly covered his face while Tae was laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"Jimin's face turned red and pouted at Tae.

"Are you a closeted one?"

Taehyung was shocked when he heard from his friend that his friend was gay. For all those years he didn't even realize Jimin was gay. Well obviously his mind before was all about studying and Jungkook. Tae was not a gay before more likely a queer but when he saw Jungkook he was having difficulties about his preference or his sex whether he is gay or he just liked Jungkook.

"Jungkook, can I sit here with you? I am also going to study."Tae whispered to Jungkook who was busy reading a book. They were now at the library.

Jungkook was startled and that made him turn his head to where Tae whispered to him.

Their eyes widened when they realized their face were close to each other. Most likely their face were 3 inch apart.

Jungkook didn't answer instead he just nodded. Tae gulped with his face red.

"I should have went closer,Hmpt"

"What?"Tae covered his mouth and didn't answer Jungkook, instead...

"Is that how you study?"Jungkook ask him in a low voice since they are at a library.

"Yes."Tae said in low voice.

Jungkook chuckled.

Tae turned his gaze to Jungkook who's now laughing.

"Sshh"Both of them seated properly and quietly when the librarian spoke strictly.

"You are weird. You are reading it upside down."Tae hide his embarrassment by..

"Yea this is how I study."

"Tae!"Tae and Jungkook turned their gaze at Jimin.

"Let's go?"Jimin wrapped his arms to Tae's.

"Where?"Tae asked.

"We have another subject. Oh hi Tae's crush!"Jimin greet Jungkook.Tae's eyes widened and murmured,

"S-shap ap"

Jungkook just stared at them for a second and left.

"I have to make him fall inlove with me until this two semester finish."

"Jungkoook!!!"Tae yelled at Jungkook who was busy reading a book while walking at the streets.

Jungkook turned around while his brows furrowed.