"You must not. As your Butler, I request you to wait until the decree is officially enacted and approved by the Royal Office. The controversy may increase the intervention of the PM's Cabinet and Imperial Office." The Butler spoke.

"Things will go as planned...unless...." Butler tried to assure him, but he realised something.

"Unless what?" Ushijima asked, frustrated. His eyes grew darker.

"Unless you intend to marry the Directors Daughter...." Butler grew uncomfortable.

"I intend to marry her with all my heart if that's what you're or the office staff is wondering. I owe everything to her. Not because I intend to make her my wife. But, this family owes her too. As the next Head...I will pay my debts that this family owes to y/n...." Ushijima got up. The mood of the room changed.

The Butler's eyes widened.

Ushijima never really intended to be the head of the family nor had any interest to preserve the palace or follow the royal decree. But events have changed their course dramatically.

" I shall be what I was raised to be. Head of the Ushijimas." Ushijima completed.

"Engagment announcement may shift the favour to Ryuji tomorrow." Butler spoke.

"I still have time until Grandfather lives. Tell the doctors to do whatever best they can to keep him healthy and alive and well.. The truth must be exposed sooner or later. I am not going to let Makotos enjoy the benefit of doubt. After what they have done to my mother and I. I must protect y/n and her mother's reputation at all costs." Ushijima revealed and left immediately.

The Butler took a step back and bowed.

"How she takes the news will determine what kind of Madam of the Household shall she will be...!" The butler worriedly thought, knowing very well that he and his future generation will be soon serving Wakatoshi and Y/N, as well as rooting for them. A sense of Pity for y/n and her loss.

The Butler went back to his associates, now planning for a tomorrows lunch party. How to expose Ryuji, save his master's relationship, and maintain the dignity of the Ushijima family.

xxxxxxx

"Oikawaa.....how are you man?" Matteo called, and Oikawa was meeting his former teammate who now worked for NASA.

"Nothing, look at you...working for NASA now. Atleast people will think volleyball players are smart...." Oikawa joked.

They both laughed and joked.

Later, Matteo revealed how the failed expedition where 20 members died left NASA and other space agencies in shambles. He is lucky things are recovering, can finally do what he loves, and informs that space expeditions are finally getting funding again.

Oikawa grew uncomfortable.

But he avoided the topic due to respect for y/n.

"But I heard it wasn't directors fault...." Matteo exclaimed.

Oikawa eyes widened. Despite his act of lacking interest, he was indeed interested.

"What do you mean...." Oikawa huffed.

Matteo explained how the directors disapproved of accepting materials from newer tech industries due to the lack of durable tests needed for space expeditions. Still, the government refused due to treaties with Japan.

"Treaties with Japan?" Oikawa wondered.

Matteo named the "Makoto industries...". Oikawa was confused until he realised it was owned by one of Ushijima's cousins.

"How do you know so much?" Oikawa asked.

"My uncle is overseeing the investigation, till now its not approved by government. Something is fishy... I came to Japan to help him out and see how certain newer industries are in quality terms. And also Volleyball...cant miss my best mate's finals...." Matteo laughed it off.

Oikawa's face was horrified...

"Whats wrong?" Matteo asked.

Oikawa politely smiled, hiding his worry.

"Nothing, Zeldia and Argentina share same points. Need to defeat those idiots first before beating Japan." Oikawa explained.

"I thought it was Russia ..." Matteo was confused.

"You know how Zeldians bully people...Russians withdrew out of some controversial fights against Zeldians...." Oikawa huffed.

"What?" Matteo exclaimed. Oikawa nodded.

As Matteo complained, Oikawa secretly texted Ushijima. Oikawa was now sweating. His heart was beating fast.

"We need to talk".