He pulled away from the kiss, his mouth moving to your neck and collarbone, kissing and sucking on them, leaving marks quite literally everywhere but it felt too good you couldn't complain. His mouth slowly moved to your now exposed chest and sucked on it, his other hand fondling with your other breasts sending one after the other shots of pleasure through your body.

[A/N: horny break, hoes. I CANT SAY BREAST IT FEELS SO WRONG HERELPPPP i wanna say mommy milkers so bad. okay sorry continue ]

Your thighs rubbing creating friction, you don't know what this man is doing to your body but he got you panting and wanting more. Seeing you under him, you can feel his smirk against your body, he likes how much power he has, how you squirm under him, Your moans filling in his ecstasy.

He retreated his touch, and you were a panting drooling mess under him, the view carved into his mind as he thought about how pretty you look right now. He wants to see more of you, hear more and skip introductions for later.

"How pretty" he mumbled under his breath, his one hand rubbing your drool off. His words sending heat to your core.

"Thats foreplay," he said in between his panting, you remembered what he said before, "When I say Im going to teach you before fucking your brains out I mean it."

"So in order to have sex," he suddenly said, his never changing bluntness sends blood rushing to your cheeks, "You see, the receiving end needs to be prepared,"

He stood up and disappeared, somewhere you're not sure and returned like he was never gone. "So they feel comfortable and pleasured." he said as he steps closer to your shaking self.

"In this case, it's you" his face was close to yours now that he lied down again, still towering over you. His fingers slowly excruciatingly tracing from your chest, playing with your nipple, before continuing onto your abdomen and he placed his hand right on your clothed folds, massaging it.

"Hm?" he hummed questioning, his two fingers drawing a straight line along your folds, "already this wet? I barely did anything you know."

"Shut.. the fuck up" you managed to mumble and he just smirked at your words. "My, that's not very kind to say" he said.

With no warning he slipped two fingers in, the sudden impact causing you to gasp but you were attacked by his lips in a kiss, melting you in. You can feel his fingers slowly moving inside of you and you shivered but his kiss heated you in a way, and his fingers moving in and out so well, your eyes rolled back as you moaned from the pleasure and he just smiled into the kiss and continue his work.

"You're a good slut aren't you? You can take more" he slipped one more finger in, again without the warnings but it turns you on somehow.his three fingers is too much, its too much for you, his long slender fingers is causing you to arch your back and let out sounds uncontrollably.

"Ah, if you can't take three you can't take me" he suddenly said ever so blunt and calm which turned you on even more.

In the midst of all this pleasure you didn't realise he stuck in something in you, you only felt it when his three fingers exited slowly, your juices sticking on his finger but he just licked it clean like it was nothing. You covered your face with your arm in shame, you're panting, drooling and breathing heavily and he haven't even inserted himself.

"You probably noticed by now but I inserted something in you," he said, "It's a little something called a vibrator," he explained as if you don't know what it is. Wait its remote controlled-

you suddenly felt a random vibration in your core, sending mixed feelings but your legs clasped together when you finally start to feel the pleasure of it. His two hands seperated your legs which just left you wide and he was just in between you, staring right at your vibrating core, slick juices spilling onto the mattress.