"W-What happened to you, Y/N?!" Yui almost ruined her light colored dress on the floor when her knees pressed on it, making you sneer at her.

Shinichiro's eyes turned to what Yui's staring at — to you. He scanned you as your sight peered once again on the long bloody scratch patched to your right arm, "Let me see it."

Yui nibbled on her own bottom lip. silent and sulking behind Shinichiro who's full attention withdrawn to you and your wounded arm. How can she pull off the main reason why she's here when she's been unknowingly bounced out from the scene.

"We were together last night, you have no wounds." Shinichiro grabbed the kit. As your gaze tries to avoid his; lips starts to murmur questions and face lecturing you, "Does it hurt?"

You shake your head lightly, easing how concern Shinichiro's eyes to yours. You don't even know why you have that in the first place. Must be from the customer who attacked you earlier.

Not really attacked, more like, his annoyance and anger blinded him up to push you to edge — giving you an awful  gash because of your reckless and fucked up plan; secretly ruining motorcycles by leaving them with a heavy dent on mudguard or rear fender, popping off their bulky tires and hiding some parts especially the springs.

But to your misfortune, that man has great memory for faces. He familiarized you — you, who recommended him about Shinichiro's hard-working ability on tinkering motorcycles, which can help him about his bike problems that you're the one who gave.

And instead of Shinichiro, earning another savings today, he used his energy on fixing the ruins you made, for free. He even claimed the things you did, to clean your name and not be dropped on the possible problems that may happen.

Your heart keep on thumping, yelling, and swelling. 

The help you wanted to give turns out on almost ruining his name, Shinichiro Sano's name.

"Why you didn't tell me you've got yourself hurt?" your eyes chose to close for a moment. Even though the events are roaring wildly his voice always calms you and soothes it down.

Shinichiro always pacify you.

"I don't even know I have it, Shinichiro." his hands poured pressured on applying a cotton ball to the bloodied area.

Shinichiro's thinking too much that he unconsciously make you experience of sudden torment, you groaned in affliction.

"Sorry," he immediately said after his lips almost touch the cut, blowing it to ease the pang of pain it brought.

Don't know if Shinichiro is being sorry about having you in pain or for not giving your wound a kiss. You bit your lip, probably both.

After Shinichiro neatly cleaned and bandaged your arm, he locked his eyes to yours that can not stop on staring him.

"I thought you'll kiss my arm." you bluntly whispered, a hint of hoping. His cheeks compliments yours, both glassily burning.

He suddenly veer his head closer to yours, voice lowly softened as he mutter.

"Will give you one on your arm and more to any part you want to, baby." Shinichiro setted your lips to gap an inches before he's the one who closed it using his forefinger under your chin, "If only we're together alone." He said, embedding another heat to your cheek and to the parts you don't feel will ignite.