𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸

Start from the beginning

Nickname:
>The Reaper - Villain Name
>Mimi-Chan - Izuku
>Onii-Chan/Nii-chan/Mie-nii - Haru
>Mie - simplified of his mouthful name
>Masochist

•Personality: Caring(his family only), Personality of a Child(when he's playing with Haru), Loveable, Masochist, Talkative, Psychopath (when killing) and Hemophilia(like Himiko)

•Likes: Izuku, his Lil' bro, Playing with Haru, Playing his knives, Sleeping, Massacre, Blood, Cuddle with Izuku and Haru, Freely doing what he wants, Laughing like a Maniac, Eating his victims, and Being Tortured.

•Dislikes: Disturbing his sleep, Loud mouth, Kill Joy, People who hurt his family.

•Height: 176 cm

•Weight: 50 kg

•Quirks:
>Mind Illusion - He can create an illusion through people's mind it can be a good(he calls it 'Wonderland') or bad illusions(mostly its bad and he calls it 'Terre de peurs'). He can cast it with a limited number of people, it only 20 person a day and 5 person at the same time. The drawback is causing him migraine a whole day or another.

>Regeneration - He can heal people including himself faster than a normal person. No drawbacks

>Cannibalism - He can only eats human flesh. If he eats normal food or animal raw meat, it will make him hungrier and craving more for blood and flesh. This cannot stop of any type of erasing quirk.

•Supernatural Powers:
>Book Of Knowledge - It contain everything. If it said everything, then everything is in there even a person's personal life or their dark secrets is written within this book. No one can read it except him and people who has his permission to read it, if you don't have his permission you'll only see a blank pages(nothing more or nothing less). He usually using this when casting magic/spells, making potions and blackmailing. If the book destroyed, it can be replace another one and if he didn't have the book, he can make any book or notebooks he touch to become his book of knowledge. (This was actually making him pissed/angry a lot)

>Sixth Sense - If all his five senses doesn't work, this power help him to sense again. For example, he doesn't have eyes because of the tortured he experience before(it will be explain later) making him eyeless/blind, the sixth sense doesn't required any flesh to sense and help him see again.

>Undead - he, himself, is undead. Even you cut his head, drown him, electrified him or etc. still useless to kill him. And if you cut his part of the body like arms, the arm can still move even it isn't attached to his body but still doesn't have eyes because before he became an undead, it was already removed.

•Relatives:
>Izuku - ???
>Kai Chisaki - ???
>Haru Sakuragi - little brother (not blood-related and he considered him his little brother even though Haru is older than him)

•Weapon/s and Equipment/s:
>Scythe

•Weapon/s and Equipment/s:>Scythe