"Me and mommy are making cookies!" Hwayoung beamed, I pretended to be shock and let out a small gasp.

"Really? You're making cookies?" I queried and she nodded happily. "That sounds so wonderful. I can't wait to eat some of the cookies." I glanced at Seoyeon and saw her smiling at us.

"How are you feeling, sir?" She asked after noticing my eyes on her.

"I feel a lot better, Seoyeon. Thank you for taking care of me and my daughter." I uttered and smiled at her.

"I'm glad to hear that, sir. By the way, I prepared your lunch. You and Hwayoung should eat, since it's already time." She informed and went to the sink to wash her hands.

"Yeah! Mommy made something delicious." Hwayoung giggled as I put her down.

She held my hand and pulled me to the dining table, where our plates are readily placed. I helped Hwayoung sit on her place before I went to my chair. A minute later, Seoyeon came with a tray filled with variety of food. Lots of side dishes, too. There is a big bowl of bibimbap, a plate filled with dumplings, and two bowls of chicken noodle soup. I guess she added noodles to it. The maid helped her serve it to us, but I got confused when I noticed that it's just me and Hwayoung whose going to eat.

"Aren't you joining us, Seoyeon?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, sir. I might continue making the dough—" She said, but I objected before she could even finish.

"Join us." I stated, then looked at the maid. "Place another set of plates and utensils for her." I ordered as I stood up.

"N-No, sir. It's okay." Seoyeon uttered while waving her hands, showing disagreement.

"No, it's not. Eat with us." I then moved the chair across Hwayoung and motioned it to Seoyeon for her to sit on.

I gave her the look, the look that I often use at the office to show authority. She then sighed and eventually walked over to sit. She thanked me as she bowed her head a little, so I just hummed. I then sat on my chair and watched the maids as they serve food to her.

"Thank you." Seoyeon smiled to the maids once they were finished.

"Alright, let's eat." I said while putting my table napkin on my lap.

"Yay! Jalmeogeo-sseubnida!" Hwayoung cheered as she start to pick her chopsticks.

As we eat, I look at Seoyeon through my peripheral view and saw her glancing at the maids that are standing at the far corner of the room. I checked them, they were whispering things while occasionally eyeing Seoyeon.

"Is there a problem?" I said out loud without paying attention to them.

"Nothing, sir." They said in chorus and like the usual, they would bow.

"Leave us. I will call you when we are done." I ordered and they left without uttering a word.

I was about to continue my meal when Seoyeon suddenly asked, "What happened, sir?"

"You were seemingly uncomfortable while they were around." I explained and she nodded while mouthing an 'oh'. "Eat a lot, there's plenty of food for the three of us." I assured and saw her smile.

"We look like a family, daddy." Hwayoung suddenly interjected, grinning while her eyes are looking like cute crescent shapes.

"Oh, we do?" I chuckled and Hwayoung nodded, I then petted her head.

We then continued to eat our meal while my daughter began to babble lots of random things to us. She's so talkative and always excited with Seoyeon. But I want to know what Seoyeon thinks about it.