Quickly you scrambled to cover yourself, as Rafe screamed at Topper telling him to leave the room immediately.

Topper mumbled a quick sorry & walked out of the bedroom.

"what the actual fuck Topper have you ever heard of knocking?" Rafe yelled from the hallway.

you listened closely as the two boys argued

"I, uh I'm sorry man I didn't know she was in there." Topper stuttered out his reply.

Rafe scoffed "So you just stood there staring at her? That's so fucking creepy."

"man, i.." Topper began

Rafe quickly cut him off "If I ever catch you looking at her again i'll slit your throat, you got that?"

"yeah, yes. I got it." Topper said shakily.

"I'll meet you outside in 5 minutes" Rafe said quickly before returning to the bedroom.

You sat up in bed, watching Rafe gather his golf clubs from beside his dresser.

"y/n I'm really sorry, I had no idea he was already here." Rafe whispered to you

"It's not your fault." You leaned across the bed & pulled him into a hug. "I don't blame him for staring." you joked

"shut the fuck up." Rafe said with jealousy coating his voice, he pulled you closer into the hug. "Are you gonna be here when i get back?" He asked quietly while shoving his face into the crook of your neck.

"Actually I was gonna go meet up with Kie" you replied letting go of his torso

"At John B's?" Rafe asked, still obviously jealous

You leaned back on your elbows, pulling the sheets back over your body.

"I mean, wherever she is, yeah." you said slightly confused

"Will JJ be there?" He asked sternly.

Rafe had an ongoing feud with JJ, & he despised you & Sarah hanging out with him & his Pouge friends.

"Rafe, I don't track him, how would I know that?" you asked in a silly tone, trying to calm him down.

You placed your hands on his shoulders "Go enjoy your golf, call me when you get done, okay?" you said smoothing down the collar on his shirt.

Rafe took a deep breath & kissed your hand "Okay. I love you."

You placed a quick kiss on his lips "I love you too."

***
(3rd person pov)

Kelce's ball flew across the grass & straight into the muddy pond "shit." he muttered

Topper placed a quick slap on his back "better luck next time" he said as he swung

Topper's ball flew across the course & landed right beside the flag, which resulted in a quick cheer from Topper.

"Hey, check it out" Kelce pointed towards the path

"Holy shit. Pouges on the golf course" Topper replied with a smirk

"Hey Rafe!" Kelce yelled "Your girlfriend & her pouges are on the path"

Rafe slowly turned & noticed, You, Kie, Pope, & JJ carrying grocery bags down the path.