Chapter 16- Spending the rest of my life with Her

Börja om från början

Nicki- yes, and I'm very freaked out.

Drake- what happened Nicki?

Nicki- I was at the house and there was a knock at the door but no on was there and when I went back up status to get ready there was huge writing on the wall saying 'leave now' in blood.

Drake- shit. Now this person can get in the house.

Nicki- I know, I don't know what to do.

Drake- Nicki you need to tell rihanna.

Nicki- NO!

Drake- she can help, shell know who's after you. What if something something happens to you she will be devastated and so will I.

Nicki- Drake I will be devastated if something happens to her trying to figure out who this is.

Drake- look I'm not trying to tell you how to deal with your stalker but this doesn't seem like the right way.

I laugh.

Nicki- I just need you to help me, no one else, I trust you.

Drake- well I appreciate that. You want me to come over.

Nicki- no no no, I'm OK. Just need to work.

Drake- OK, I'll talk to you later.

Nicki- OK bye.

Drake- bye.

I get off the phone with drake. I'm not gonna lie he makes me feel safe. I get back to work, like an hour later my receptionist calls me.

Receptionist- Mrs. Minaj someone dropped off lunch for you.

Nicki- who.

Receptionist- idk. It was at my desk when I came back from the bathroom. It says drake on it.

Ahhhh that's sweet.

Nicki- send it in.

She comes in and puts it on my desk. She leaves and I open it, mistake.

Nicki- AHHHHH!

Receptionist- Mrs. Minaj are you OK!! IH MY GOD IS THAT A FINGER!!!

Yes it was a finger. Somebody sent me a finger and I know it wasn't drake. My receptionist and I were both very freaked out.

Receptionist- there's a note on it.

Nicki- I'll get it.

I picked up the note.

Note: Like it! I know you do. Don't worry were the finger came from just be glad its not yours. Maybe one day though. Oh and your little boyfriend can't help you.

Receptionist- what does it say?

Nicki- ummmm nothing. Just go back to your desk.

Receptionist- but-

Nicki- GO! Look you didn't see anything, no one sent me anything. Just pretend this never happened, OK, please.

Receptionist- OK.

She leaves my office. This is getting to be to much. I take the box with the finger and put it in my purse. My phone vibrates.

Message: Hey kitty, meet me at Giorgio's after work. Love you.

I text her I love her too and put my phone up. I go to the bathroom and throw the finger in the toilet and flush it. I go back to work. After work I go to Giorgio's like master said. When I go in there's no one there. I look around, still no one. I walk to the back and I see master standing there with the cutest suit on.

Master- hey kitten.

Nicki- hey master, you look so cute.

We laugh.

Rih- thank you. Sit.

We sit down. I don't know why she's doing this but I'm glade she is.

Nicki- master, what's going on?

Rih- kitty, I really love you and I just want you to know that.

Nicki- aww master I do.

We eat and talk about everything under the sun.

Rih- kitten, I have one more surprise.

Nicki- what is it?

Master gets up kneels beside me.

Rih- kitty, I love you. I know you know that but, I have never loved someone as much as I love you. From the first time I saw you, you have done nothing but made my life worth living.

We both were crying at this point.

Rih- I just want to spend the rest of my life making you smile.

My heart was going a mile a minute. I couldn't for the life of me stop smiling. Master reaches into her pocket and pulls a little black box out. She opwns it and theres a huge, beautiful ring inside. Oh god.

Rih- kitten, will you please make me the happiest person on earth and marry me.

I burst in to tears. Happy tears of course. I was crying so hard I could barley get the words out.

Nicki- yes, yes I'll marry you!

She puts the ring on my finger. Before she could even react I jumped in her arms. She picks me up and spends me around. We kiss.

Rih- OH MY GOD WE'RE GETTI---

BAMMMM!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Well there it is. Tell me what you think. Sorry for the wait. I know y'all were pissed. Ive been really busy this week, but I wasn't gonna leave y'all hanging. Thanks for reading. MUAH!