Prologue - Meeting the adepti

Start from the beginning

(A few weeks later)

Morax had shown me everything of Liyue, the oceans and mountains. He had also shown me the city and explained how things worked in Liyue.

It was quite easy settling down in this nation.

Until then I was able to transform my body into a complete normal mortal, however I wished to show off my kitsune lineage, so I left a few parts of my appearance as it was.

(Years later)

I walked around in the small city of Liyue, the city was small, but Morax had told me he knew the city would grow into a beautiful one, one day. I didn't doubt it at all. I saw the people here had potential to making this a great nation.

I looked up in the sky and took in the beautiful scent of glaze lilies. I then saw Morax on top of a building, signalizing for me to follow him. He then dashed away.

A few years earlier i would have wondered why the mortals didn't see him, but now i understand that mortals are very blind.

They don't see the easiest things, right infront of them.

I then jumped high up in the air and dashed after him.

"You wish to talk to me, Morax?" I kindly asked him. As the years passed i have looked at him as an older brother (or father if you want).

"I would like to ask a favour from you." He said while patting my head.

"Of course, anything!" I said exitedly, i always wanted to help him when i could.

"There is an adeptus i'd like you to meet, his name is Xiao. I would like you to be his friend and stay close to him." He said while looking at me seriously and he stopped patting my head.

"Then i'll do that! But why?" I asked him curiously, while accepting his wish without doubt.

I didn't hesitate to do as he wished back then. And... I don't regret a single thing.

(A few weeks later)

Morax had told me about Xiao and his horrible condition.
I immediately felt bad for the boy for suffering that past.

Morax had set up a meeting for me and Xiao, at  Mt. Aocang, the place i met the adepti for the first time.

Morax told me that Xiao had a certain love for a new type of mortal food called, Almond Tofu. This food was recently made for the first time and apparently it stole Xiaos heart.

So right now, i was making it. I wanted to make a good first impression, especially if Morax wanted us to be close.
The dish seemed quite weird and i wanted to eat it myself, to figure out how good it actually was.
NO (Y/N).
YOU NEED TO CONTROL YOURSELF.
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU.

I told myself many times not to eat the food. It was quite hard to resist the urge. But I managed.

I then showed up at Mt. Aocang and put the dish on top of the stone table. I then went closer to the water and looked at my reflection.

I fixed my hair and put on a smile.

All of a sudden i felt a gush of wind behind me.
It was strong.
After stabilizing myself i turned around.
And once i did i was inches away from another persons face.

When I tell you he was gorgeous, I'm saying he was drop dead gorgeous! That day when I met him still meets my mind...

His hair was a very dark shade of blue/green ish colour, and his eyes were a beautiful yellow. And he had a purple little mark between his eyebrows.