cherry blossoms after winter

Status: completed

Status: completed

Author: Bamwoo

Genre(s): School life/ Drama / Romance / Webtoons / Yaoi

Alternative: 겨울 지나 벚꽃

Chapters: 127+a/n

Summary:From living under the same roof to then being classmates?! Ever since his parents passed away, Haebom has been living in Taesung's house. And now, being a 12th grader, he enters the same class as Taesung, which makes the whole situation way more awkward. Living together 24/7, Taesung and Haebom's relationship is bound to change.

Original webtoon:

http://www.mrblue.com/section_webtoon/detail.asp?pid=wt_blossom_wz

Major Spoilers!??↓

Liz: Okay so there's nothing much that goes, our main couple gets together really early on in the manhwa and the rest is just different obstacles in their way. The two of them literally grew up together, like they lived in the same house. But they didn't talk to each other much until they both shared the class in senior year at high school. There are a bunch of different characters throughout the four seasons that i liked a lot like yonghee(my baby) and hyejoo. I also adore ms. Ha cause she literally the best mom ever like wha-!? I wish we had her irl!?? There were also a lot of bitches involved, like please leave haebom alone!? But otherwise they're a healthy couple and they talk about their worries instead of getting jealous of random ppl :)