Chapter 1~

Your pov)
I was at hip hop purée grabbing a drink I had just moved here to swellveiw
"Delicious" my phone said I was playing candy crush and I had it on full volume, I look up too see everyone giving me a small side eye and going back to their conversation.
I see a girl with short black hair and a slim figure while wearing a black tank top with a red leather jacket and baggy ripped jeans with doc martins, who has a sour expression on her face while her friends are telling her to calm down and she seems to get more mad. "Chapa what do you want before I order for you" she mumbled her order and once she finally got it she turned that frown upside down.
I went home after a while and started to text 'my hoes'
Me: WASSUP BITCHES
Jack:HEY BITCH HOW U DOIN HOW IS IT TELL ME!!!!!
Sally:JACK SHUT UP YOUR DISTURBING MY SLEEP YOU DRAMA WHORE!
Andrew : DAMNNNNN that's crazy  😜 you gonna take that Jack
Me: SHUT UP ALL YOU JACK I LIKE IT BUTTTTTT I WOULD LOVE IT IF U CAME ANYWAY U HAD MU PHONE ON GULL VOLUME AND I WAS PALYONG CANDY CRUSH THAT SHOT SAID "DELICIOUS" SO LOUDLY I SWEAR TO YOU I FELT THE SIDE EYES EVEN FROM THE WORKERS
Jack: how many times do I tell u to make sure ur shits down and not up cause then u get that fucking reaction
Sally: gurl u lucky it's September IM EXCITED FOR HALLOWEEN AHHAHAHAHAHA
Andrew: I'm just chilling
Me: IKKK IM EXCITED TO BITCH BUT I GTG GURLL AND BOYS CAUSE IMMA BOUT TO GO HAVE SUM ME TIMEEEEEEEE BYEE BITCEHS LOEB U ❤️
I turned my phone off and looked at the time seeing that it was already eight and I had got sushi for dinner.
After eating I got my towel,robe,speaker and phone and put on artic monkeys, turning on my shower, getting my playlist ready and entering I have a whole ass concert.
The steam fogged my whole room as I wipe my shower down so I can see my reflection to do my skincare.
Getting in bed with my red and black plaid pj pants with a white tank top getting ready for bed I turn off the lights and turn on my lamp as I read the silent patient for a bit ; it got late so I went and turned off my lamp and closed my book, drifting off sleep dreaming about sweet nothings.